Flicker, AA on leech [restaured]

Welcome, the build is one of my Favorite Flicker strike / Ls build, with a great gameplay and a relative tankyness provided by an almost constant IC, AA lv 19 (when the gem level higher or ill hit standart i could try with lv 22. Gameplay changed a bit cause the build is really flexible, you can fit many many variation easily!

http://imgur.com/aE9aYHC

° Started the thread
° Did some testing
° Added some spoiler
° Completed the build (core is complet at level 69,then its open)
° Added Passive tree
° Checked on Double Reflect ready Free (Jungle Valley)
° Added Bandits
° corrected some spoilers
° added a pick (Daresso's is so beautifull... but best is bloody tabula rasa! )
Need to try some hostile territory
Need to add vids

Last update 12 november 14

gears

The build need only an average good claw and a Bloodseekers, The blood dance..and i need some sleeps ;)

Bandits

Normal, Oak or Kill all (you really need that skill point
Cruel, Oak or kill all (see above!)
Merciless, Depend what you choose,: one more Frenzy charge for flickering, a bit earlier DPS or 50% crit to cap the 95% chance, i advice to take the skill points or the Frenzy charge, Oak is useless, you'r gonna consumme power charge if you go flicker and less if you got LS

How it started

I love to play with both account on the same PC usually one char is able to kill boss fast and specialized that way, the other is for mobs...or oje for mf.. or one for running. ..and...and.. every time i get a new idea I'll try to make it work.
This project started from the stupid idea to make some use of infernal mantle and rebuke, I tought about scaling with hudge crit rate and highest crit multi and avoid if possible the most physical and elemental damage but fire. I wanted that build to be reflect free.

So I designed a tree for a fast leveling build and planned to use flicker as soon as level 17! And I did!

leveling
need to be perfected

Tabula rasa, any claws, sword, dagger.. 2 of them everything that hit hard
Ondar
Elereon s ring and ammy
I did that way from standart to the climb merciless
At the climb, my lovely -60 all res and low level chaos resists made me meet death for the first time.
So up to piety i geared toward immortal flesh and veil of the night. It was my first build I leveled a flicker strike witthout bloodance!

I used curse on hit and poacher mark and only hatred until my reduced mana hit level 12/14 then I added herald of ash and after level 68 I started using herald of ice.

Level 75 build almost complete I completely switched to ligntning strike and A
Level 76 no more mana issues gem setting is now good im able to map lvn72 73 with enough survivability and dps but most importantly ni can do reflect maps!!

Gameplay

Very simple and unusual gameplay for a"squishy" glass cannon:
You activate blood rage and take from your elixir, then pop a quick silver run quickly to regroup a big (the biggest) pack of monster you hold your ground and lightning strike until everything die.. you only need to be cautious against high freezing chance mobs.
At first I was afraid of evangelist. ..but not anymore. You will freeze many time most of the mobs they wont touch you very often.
Usually in maps being surrounded mean stunlocking or a quick death..not here!

--update--
Since i hit Lv78 and tried some variation, Now: flicker striking is possible, even having AA on!

QA

Q: Why respect from iron reflex?
A: I use IR for leveling it good with Unwavering Stance and Jade flask... but for endgame I found I took less hit without UC (devourers) and I prefere the low 20% evade chance to a bit more of tankyness and only 5% evade chance..tough I didnt took Ondar.

Q: you don't fear stunlocking with such low Hp and no UC nor the eye?
A: I took the heart of Oak and almost alway have some Energie shield up and some block chance. I also love cast when stunned who will proc some skeletons from time to timd.mbut as of now I did saw my char getting interrupted or stunlocked I know it got soms stun/block due to the skellies spammings some poping of molten shell or shockwave totem.

Hi, i will develop further as i make progress, i need only a few more level (9) and to buy 20/20 mana leech gem, i'll come back to tell if it work, even without eldricth battery, and if MoM is a good idea or not. (thinkning of running blood magic for main attack in order to use MoM)

what do you think ?
You ARE my Bitch of burden!
"Stay Alive exile! Or you'll be the next zombie someone raises off the beach." - Altnaharra
" Be Excellent To Each Other" -MikeP_GGG
"If you die to yourself are you still the victor? " - BEX_GGG
Last edited by WIKARINA on Feb 10, 2015, 4:47:07 PM
Currently also testing it, tough only work stationnary for me and without blood Magic, its such a new layer of tankyness:
current gear: (quiquest way to explain the supports)

Offence (a free Ghost reaver for 50% stun avoidance chances! )

Main skill

Auras:

Stats:

Res:

Flask:

[URL="http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQAAAYFLQW1DjwPqxHVFHEV9hX9Fr8XHRfqIWAj9iThJP0mlSpbLIUwVDSTNj06Uj0-Ps8_m0CgQzZF9Ep9TZJOKlFHUuxVS1b6V5dZ81oaW69gQWFSYeJieWKsY3Bkr2egbIxtbG5pb1dyqXTxefaA4YTZhmCHdoo4jX2Nv5J9mG-bLZ2qn4KjiqXLrKq0xbZBtxe95r6nwA_C7NJN3CPdDeCV4l7lz-dU6hjuDu9O7-P3Mvjr-WP7RfzF_94="] PAssive tree[/url]

The build was initialy created to try a working (73-4 maps) dual rebuke of the Vaal Build
"Stay Alive exile! Or you'll be the next zombie someone raises off the beach." - Altnaharra
Last edited by WikarinaAlma on Nov 8, 2014, 8:52:28 AM
Ok took some time to do an update from a cell will continue to update from comp if some are interrested in the build
Last edited by WIKARINA on Nov 13, 2014, 6:15:47 AM
Just tested the "troll buid mode" on a white white temple map just to gauge my feared evangelist and big statues. I runned gathering a large huge E N O R M O U S pack of monster like 100.. many rare, those of solaris some black guard some vaal warrior some constructs some snake...

Then I stopped running and tanked I was not sure it can survive... when there was like 3 monsters left my es and hp dropped I could just pop my bleeding flask...just survived to 20 TWENTY CORRUPTING BLOOD STACK!!

Troll build is 1440 ish HP and 800 ES
Geared as follow:

Yes no cast when stunned..didn't got stunlocked nor interrupted this is my best melee build so far and funniest one!!! I'm so happy it worked!! A combinaison or instant leech (ES) ES regen (due to life leeche rate cap) and life regen 8.5% 6 charges + passives) and its possible to use flask! Next step is to integrate MoM!!
Did a quick update... but pics are screwed..fixed some poiler and added some tree... i think im the only one happy and insterresd in that projet: a Flicker-striker melee build, without dagger (but could easy be adapted, only 5 pts are spent to claw... and only 10 pts could be swapped to optimize for projectile)

I also tried the "you cant's hit me" Lv1 (without Fending)
Using the basic 4L lighting strike and adding CoC and froswall (4L Ls is enough up to 74 maps) and by 4L i mean :
LS + CoH + WM + MS
Last edited by WIKARINA on Nov 13, 2014, 6:16:21 AM
aww don't delete, I wanna see what this was
sorry already deleted, completeed the build then moved to another one. He use my flexible tree but he play sha^dows low life and my tree is for duelist hybride (no passive for ES)
am gonna take a break, but so far, i tested the build workink as life, ES (not CI ), hybrid and with a great range of weapons suchs as:

Lyca's lantern (effective up to 73 maps, then need higher level)
Primsatic eclipse...
Doon Cubeliary (too ired to speel it well)
Supreme truth

from a range of skill from CoC to perma stun facebreaker, infinite flicker, with block, with blood dance without rainbow stride with both infernal mantle or cloak of flame....

It work fine with a 4L ( reave or lightning strike) work with claw/dagger/axe/sword.. can swich easily to resolute technigque or blood magic, ondar or IR..UC MOM, very flexible for only a few passives (12 at best)
ah i foirgot: reflect, dual reflect free!
Last edited by WIKARINA on Dec 12, 2014, 12:58:45 PM
should update the tree soon

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info