Hideout of the Week Episode 7: Sinking Out Loud

Incredible hideout, what an artist...
IGN: Ghost_Prototype (100 Shadow - Std)
Remember The Name - Endgame mapping guild. Thread - #1196726
really love to see GGG finding away to showcase really interesting hideouts. This one is absolutely great!
Doot
Dayum this one's amazing! We're seeing better and better ideas each week.
"just for try, for see and for know"
"
Jadran wrote:
Seriously now, hideouts-schmeidouts, but when are you going to start teasing us with Act IV bits, for the love of baby spiders!

this community proved to be very toxic to announcements which don't fulfill their very high expectations and mentiones things which are still subject to changes.
i also still remember the harsh comments of some very impatient users when the hype started too early for them to cope with.
that in mind i do expect the first teasers 6-8 weeks before the official act 4 release at the earliest.

on a additional note you may have noticed that ggg want's to hire a level designer which can be good sign if they want the new act to be larger than they initially intended it to be or they want to finish it earlier.
but it could also point to that one of the current level designers want's to leave before the act4 crunch which would be bad because it will take a certain time for him or her to get used to the designer toolset at ggg. which may delay the release substantially.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
saw this one earlier this week in the hideouts section, also saw the GGG response in that thread, much agreed this is an amazing hideout huge props to creator. I only wish I had the imagniation and drive to do something like this with mine!
Absolutely amazing !
IGN : KC_Serra (among other chars)
"
geradon wrote:
"
Jadran wrote:
Seriously now, hideouts-schmeidouts, but when are you going to start teasing us with Act IV bits, for the love of baby spiders!

this community proved to be very toxic to announcements which don't fulfill their very high expectations and mentiones things which are still subject to changes.
i also still remember the harsh comments of some very impatient users when the hype started too early for them to cope with.
that in mind i do expect the first teasers 6-8 weeks before the official act 4 release at the earliest.

on a additional note you may have noticed that ggg want's to hire a level designer which can be good sign if they want the new act to be larger than they initially intended it to be or they want to finish it earlier.
but it could also point to that one of the current level designers want's to leave before the act4 crunch which would be bad because it will take a certain time for him or her to get used to the designer toolset at ggg. which may delay the release substantially.

I... understand, but sir, why so serious? :) Didn't you see friendly irony in my post (hint: baby spiders). I am perfectly aware that they won't start teasing act IV before they're ready :)
Shavronne wrapped Kaom's waist,
with her gilded purple boots.
"You want my sockets?"
Holy /%¤", i wish i had that kind of skills/time to do something like that.
You shoud use this piece in some map design, as a boss area or something
NICE :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info