[M8!] Mayhem recruiting casuals and experienced players alike

Hi I'd like to join :D. Looked at other forums but most places seem very serious about having a perfect account full of perfect chars and all. I'm serious about getting good at the game but I like to play casually while doing it. Been playing seriously and very often for about 2 1/2 months. Your guild profile seems to fit me. Anywho, I like to joke around occasionally but not in super-streaks. I like to play with other players, mostly when their talkative, mature, when the group members don't try to show their player off, run ahead of the group etc.. , and I enjoy it most often when it's in a smaller group.

Anyways, rampage obviously just ended and I'm currently leveling a punc/torn ranger in standard. Plan to stay there for awhile until I get enough hours into the game where I feel comfortable with the kind of competition of temp leagues.

So the char you'll find me on is "BoobJangler" .. yeah, all my chars got the janglez. Also, my ISP has been having problems for a few days, they say it's "a known problem in the area". So, I might not be on often today or tomorrow because of bad internet. But when I'm able to play I play a lot. And I live in the states, EST time zone.

So TY and again IGN = BoobJangler

IGN: BombTheChildren, ProfessorBigJohnson, SmashTheChildren
US EST
Last edited by nick66234 on Nov 21, 2014, 3:26:56 PM
Hi,

My IGN is Sciontistic or TheBeany. I have played PoE for around 12 months, and until now have simply played solo up to 76 maps across all leagues.

I would love to join a clan that cares more about having fun than results.

Honestly. I don't care what you have to offer, other than friends I can run with and learn together with :)

I'm on PoE most evenings from 9pm EST.

Thanks.
i would love to help better your guild send me an invite or a pm and we will talk about it
IGN: lefthookjab
Hello,i have been playing poe for like 3 weeks now,im still a newbie but learning fast,and still wanna learn more and i think u guys can help me improve alot :) and i wanna make new friends ,soloing all the time isnt always fun haha...so my in game name is SaberSenpai ,hope i can make it one day into the guild! :)
Hey I have been playing PoE since closed beta on and off and I am looking for a casual guild to call home. I am 28 very mature and just want to have people to map with and level with. Shoot me a invite

IGN:CampyTraps
Hey, I've been playing PoE casually since open beta. I just now started to really get into path, and I would love to play with some people who can help me improve. Thanks!

IGN: SadboyNA
Last edited by xxxemoji on Nov 23, 2014, 10:28:58 PM
Hey, played since ob hc sc leagues not much into racing, age 26. Looking for people to map with and have fun.
ign:fxbrr
I guess the OPs are off playing WoW :P
Hi, i have been playing since Beta. Playing solo for some time now, got boring, so i would like to join your guild and contribute. i am a casual player and easy going guy so you can expect mature and normal behavior, i don't trashtalk or such. looking forward to the invite. cheers

ign: Blagoje
I met a Mayhem guild member online today (The_Morgawr), who suggested I see if you have room for me in the guild. I really don't have any experience with guild in PoE, but have been in guild in other games, and find it more enjoyable. I guess I'm casual, as I haven't been playing HC, and have actually been in standard quite a bit since the Atlas came out, just trying to get to the higher map tiers (I'm completed 75 of the 125 challenges). I play a number of characters, but certainly find tankier toons easier on the higher maps. My account name is Dorlondo (as you can see from the post)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info