[M8!] Mayhem recruiting casuals and experienced players alike

Hey Id like to join. I am getting a hang of the game and would help any way I can. Thanks my IGN is Squirtrex
Hi, I would like to join. I have some good amount of experience I believe (for example lvl 91 ranger in ramapage league) and I decided it is finally the time to join a more community oriented experiencing of the game. I am happy to help fellow members when needed and would also be very happy to receive help when in need.

I am mature player, and live in Europe as timezone.

My IGN is AnimatorV - that is my current leveling up build...
Hello, i am relatively new to the game and i am looking mostly for friendly HC players from whom i can learn the game and people to progress with trough the game itself.I am very open-minded, and a relaxed player who enjoys company of others.If you need any more info please ask away :)
bump, applicants please pm me ingame when online
twitch.tv/enki91
Hi, I started playing back during open beta and went on and off during the sotv expansion, and came back during masters expansion. I guess I'm semi-experienced but still a noob at endgame content. I go to a university in the US, but I do come on almost daily just to do masters and a little bit of leveling.

I just recently started mapping with my ts/puncture ranger and wanted a more social experience in PoE.

My IGN is SpeedyZipper.

Thanks!
Name: Rick
Primary Character: FearTheHunter
Level: 86

IQ/IR 0/32
Stash Tabs: 40+
DPS: Tornado Shot 10,232.7 / Puncture 15,872.1

League: Standard

Pledged Days/Week Active: Almost everyday

Do you stream? No, but i would like to

Agree to follow rules posted? (Team speak): Yes

About me: I'm Jewish so I tend to talk allot.....

I have been trying to join a guild for a while now.

Gear

Switching between

Passive Tree

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAAF4DHgW1BiMILgiJCpsVIBa_GY4fQSF2I_YknSaVKk0qWyzpMHEwfDGeMfoyATKUNZI2PTnUOkI64T8nQzZKfUrIS3hNkk3jUUdS7FVLVvpbr11oYeJiWmKsZ6BsjG1sbqp293fXeOt59n11fwJ_K4Lkhs6HdoqvjAuMNo19jb-QEZUFmvGbJpuNnaqgn6ZXpuCnNK_rshm1SLXywJzBM8LsyqnLvc96037UI9aK2L3Zxt0N3ajfmOOE5oHnCud06NbssO2D73ryRfb8_MX-Cv6P_ro=
Last edited by slickric0069 on Nov 14, 2014, 2:51:32 PM
[Redacted, life issue arose. Apologies.]
Last edited by DoomedNecromancer on Nov 14, 2014, 10:07:10 AM
Hi,

My name is Joe. I've been playing for about a year primarily in the hardcore leagues, but I also play in standard from time to time.I'm semi experienced and looking to learn more about higher level maps and end game content. I'm looking for a friendly, casual, laid back guild where I can evolve as a player and help others as well.

My IGN is Krispy_Kreem_

Thanks
Last edited by misterseph on Nov 21, 2014, 8:03:38 AM
bump
twitch.tv/enki91
Hey there I'm looking for fun ppl to play with and run maps with. I have a lvl 90 ranger as my main. I'll probably play on her till next league starts. I have a lot of fun theory-crafting for builds I want to try out. This seems like a really chill guild, I love how you said you won't stand for immaturity, nagging, or negativity. Really like that you address it right from the start. I just want to have fun and enjoy the game with others. So let me know in game if you like, my IGN is: Freedomhoneybear

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info