[M8!] Mayhem recruiting casuals and experienced players alike

Recruitement closed down for now!
twitch.tv/enki91
Last edited by Enki91 on Nov 24, 2014, 6:11:37 AM
Last bumped on Nov 2, 2016, 5:22:00 PM
Howdy!
My name is Charley. I've had a PoE account for three years but just recently started playing seriously. I'm still not quite experienced and am actively looking for a better guild. My current guild has only 37 members and about 2-4 of them are on daily, albeit very briefly.

I'm interested in joining your guild because I am looking for a sense of community, people to talk to, people to help, and people to assist me when needed.

My IGN is a bit vulgar: I hope that doesn't hinder my application. =/

My IGN is Whore_Of_Thor. I am eager to contribute to your guild.
Cheers~ :]
Last edited by cwh244 on Nov 6, 2014, 3:47:40 PM
bump, sent you an invite
twitch.tv/enki91
New player on second run through of the game. I am looking for a relaxed community that can help me learn the intricacies of the game and where I can evolve as a player and member.
Hello I'm a long time casual player but really got into it this league. I like to do high lvl maps atm, but im really looking for a guild that will be highly active at the start of the next leagues!
bump
twitch.tv/enki91
Hey my names Daniel,
been a casual when it has come to Poe for a while but have recently gotten into playing it more regularly. Just looking for a group of people to hang out and talk to when I get online and help others and get help when needed.

My in game name is DemolisherofFate. (should be online now)

Looking forward to being a part of the guild if possible.

Cheers
Hello, Aaron here.
Newish to the game and started to play a lot more the past week or so and have learned a lot, but I am sure there is still a lot to learn! I like racing, even though currently not too good at it. Looking for a guild to play with some people and get some help along my journey to a decent character! Would love to join since all of you are nice I'm sure seeing your rules to follow!

My IGN is: RangersPants

Lastly Thanks for the consideration and hope I get accepted! Thanks again!
Hello my name Is Ben

I have been playing this game on and off since closed beta and have recently gotten back into Poe. I only play HC (Beyond ATM) and currently have a lvl 81 character progressing. Im a very friendly person and am never rlly mean to others. I have some knowledge of this game but i want to learn more and continue to grow better.

Message me @Cleavooor
Hello I just recently started playing poe im interested in joining this guild to improve and i have alot of questions to ask currently 45 in rampage league

my ign is iGotAnnieFed

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info