What I wish GGG learned from Racing.

"
Consulting?

This ain't PvP bro, that's where the future is!

hv u alrdy started eternal exalted lvl28 gear to do well in pivipi zizon van
anyone playing heroes of the storm ?
I like kiddie games
Last edited by Pam on Nov 3, 2014, 6:14:48 AM
I got box with bunch of added fire+cold+lightning+accuracy + something else in coves
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact
The different in xp gains as well with the ledge variety spawns is retarded. I can leave ledge at sometimes 7 with dogs, if you get goats you will be lucky to hit 6 in double the time killing. This is such a bs rng factor in burst races, I reset my ledges when I got goats to spawn.

Races need some tlc, there are some things extremely out of place for everyone participating.

The boxes are so damn cheesy. I've had races where I am literally selling 20+ armour scraps and I 20% my weapons before I craft them because of the amount of orbs I get from artisians. Then another race I don't even see a blacksmith stone til I vendor 40% in weapons an hour in. Those with an unlucky run will fall further behind with more effort while luckier people hardly put in any effort and have orbs, gems you normally wont see and whatever the hell else thrown at you. Additional rare life/res/damage items etc.

The inconsistency and power is extremely frustrating that these cause.
I didnt like the rng in racing so I play hearthstone now instead.

Didn't even need to open it. This was my second artisians in this zone alone. I got one with 3 stones + a scrap on ledge. Don't even have to look for another stone or quality weps since ledge.

Also got a gemcutters with support only that dropped two multistrikes lol.
Last edited by terrex on Nov 3, 2014, 12:57:51 PM
did you guys see helmann hit lvl 7 last night in like 4 min in the 1 hour brutus kill? it was before i got to ledge i think i hit ledge in 5min and some change. that shit was crazy, he must have hit so many shrines or something. (then i ripped to shrine hasted puncture dogs in ledge lol)

i dont think strong boxes should be in races, im ok with shrines but only in fixed races.

-HeaT
youtube.com/heatfury
twitch.tv/heatzgaming
Last edited by HeaT1 on Nov 3, 2014, 2:09:28 PM
"
jstq wrote:
Shrines are absolutely retarded with poe rng type. You either get a zone with a 3-4 shrines or you dont get any for 20 zones in a row.

Shrines are the exotic cars of GTA. Once you see a single shrine, they appear everywhere. Once you acquire an exotic car in GTA, they spawn everywhere!
The chance to Vaal +1% maximum resists on an amulet is less than 1/300.
"
renruB wrote:
I didnt like the rng in racing so I play hearthstone now instead.

Kwipp? Is dat choo? I mif you.
SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707
Hey can you guys chill and give GGG a break?
This raceseason was super rushed and they really did not have the time to think it through. :)
kappa

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info