Tips to do the rampage tier challenge?

I did a zana map with fracture/ merv daughters but i guess the fracture don't count to the rampage counter. I only managed to get tier 7. Any tips on how to do the challenge?
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
easy open map like Dunes with high monster pack size mod

but you need of course fast build, 832 kills is a lot:) I made it with flicker..
IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
Last edited by Ludvator on Nov 2, 2014, 1:33:14 PM
Tropical island and dried lake maps are great for this. Both are 66 maps, so they are pretty easy to clear.
Just roll "pack size" onto them and hope for monsters types that come in large packs (monkeys, squids).
3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519
mountain ledge inhibitated with seawitches and their spawns + packsize
Mao Kun is also great if you can get your hands on one. Last time I ran one the counter maxed out at 1k and I probably killed 200 more pirates or so after that.
IGN: Smegmazoid
Long live the new Flesh
Haven't tested it, but I think if you put domination Zana mod you will also get more monsters that come surrounding shrines. I did a white shore map earlier and hit 581 monsters before my rampage expired. A /remaining revealed 1 left. 50% increased pack size would have I think given enough monsters to do it.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
temporal chain + pack size
I did it through coward's trial, got it second try. Pretty easy if you make sure to clear every mob so you don't waddle around looking for the last one to start the next wave. Also you have to run into the middle to activate each room, found out when my first try when I was standing there wondering why the room wasn't activating.
Thx for the tips guys. I guess i am crafting those 66 now.
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
Did it on a tropical island with packsize, thank you for your tips.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info