Help with my CoC bow build

PS: Bad english below
PS 2: This skill tree is a minimal requeriment prototype XD
PS 3: I dont have any Tabula or any 6L, and i never dropped an Exalted since 12/2013. All I have is a 5L Death Harp and a 5L Quill Rain to use. Please consider this.

My current skill tree

History:
Spoiler
My intention is to make a build with lots of HP and a very high crit chance to trigger CoC and EK (any projectile spell works too, but I'll use EK), and i'm using a Duelist for this, just to complete one of the Rampage challenge (level 65 with all 7 classes), and I think it wouldn't be so different if I used a Ranger or Shadow for this build.

I'm using this weapon temporally with the linked skills above, and later, i'll use a 5L Quill Rain when I reach ~30% crit chance.

I take Charisma, to use Grace+Hatred+Herald of Ash, Ballistic Mastery to increase the EK speed, and Heart of Oak to have some stun resist.

Resume:

I want to improve this skill tree, maximizing my crit chance (first priority), lots of HP (second priority), and a viable defensive mechanic (IR or Ondars+Acrobatics).

Any suggestions ?
Last edited by ExGuardian on Nov 2, 2014, 10:18:34 AM
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQBBfkPqxa_Fx0ZihqPIXYj9iT9JpUqCy2DMHwx-jIBOdRKfU2STipRR1VLVvpbr13yYeJnoGqTbWxvnm_ycFJw1Xb3dwd314bOhxOHdonTjDaNfY1-lwabJpstm7WcpKCfoaSyGbVItkG3tr6nwA_BM8M6ykrNmM3qz3rSTdXt3Q3h2-dU53To1usU8-r22vsJ_MV_K9aK8bNLV8DjLOkVICpNPydKyG6qtfI1kti9_gryRTrhpldN4_6PNj3ssIwLuXydqmyMYqwFtdQjMHHdqEt4OkJh63pTjb_-yJkrvYFHfhRSZU0i4kfi0IGkOQ==
<3 Free Tibet <3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info