Why haven't they implemented this yet?

If 1 in 100 people are farming for vaal frags right now and that gets suddenly bumped to 80 in 100 (everybody mapping)... what is going to happen to the market? Vaal gems and aztiri frags would be worth next to nothing. Whole set for 1c or less, easily. And then what? The drops become worth way less. It would destroy the Aztiri market so hard. But Acuities would be a lot more obtainable again I guess?

I know that it would nice for individual players who don't want to buy this shit, but this game has never been balanced around non-traders.
I used to put on ignore all people that defend stupid stuff 'coz of econimeh' but my script got too sluggish...

If atziri was free to get from etgernal lab it would make more people enjoy the fun content. But no.. the economeh is more important. It creates an illusion of depth that surprisingly large population believes.

Btw frags went way in price because most frags came from library/archives trick that is now gone. Doing docks takes longer than that.

And as is being said - bottom of the scam pyramid plays bl3 now so no more drones farming fragments
Corrupt zones in maps would be a good way to break the tedium of chaining maps, I wish GGG would change their mind on this
They should only spawn in corrupted maps. Not all maps.
"
SL4Y3R wrote:

This would be the exact opposite of what GGG has in mind no? Given that corrupted maps are usually a tier stronger then normal maps.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
SL4Y3R wrote:

Something like this. E.g. you could get the chance of an affix like "contains a corrupted zone" when vaaling a map. This would continue GGG's tradition of putting RNG layers and make it expensive enough that buying from story area farmers is still cheaper.

But plz GGG, stop fixing all the farming exploits. It does not protect the bottom of the pyramid from the top farming them themselfes but makes farming currency more tedious for the bottom. If all exploits would be fixed maybe the income/time of the bottom might not change due to fragment price rising but getting the chance to obtain a frag every like 15-20 non-linear zones is just not fun and would harm the bottom way more than the top (Richguy123: "Oh fragments are more expensive and like impossible to farm yourself now? Guess we sell our Doryani's for more then to compensate").
i dont.. see why everyone is against this?....

Hardly anyone buys frags... everyones buying orbs, not frags..

If we add corrupted zones to maps, it will bring the game a new life... because in all honesty... this game is slowly dying, dont tell me you cant see it... because i clearly can...

atziri is the big bad boss, the endiest bosses ever... and it takes hours to farm for one kill..

with maps, could take minutes...

makes the game so much more fun.
Twitch: twitch.tv/slayertip

Helping people with their builds, its somewhat a hobby, and a passion of mine, so don't be shy!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1715639 <--- Build help forums thread thingy.
"
If we add corrupted zones to maps, it will bring the game a new life... because in all honesty... this game is slowly dying, dont tell me you cant see it... because i clearly can...

This made my day lol

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info