Why haven't they implemented this yet?

Corrupted zones in maps...

Makes sense, doesnt it? both of them are farmed in end game... and every map (or majority)have the same tilesets as storyline-zone areas... let me compile a list of maps that have the same tileset...

Crypt - Crypt from A2
Dried Lake - Based off Fetid Pools, however has a different environment, but sure, they can add a corrupted zone into the ground...
Dunes - The coast... i mean, seriously, are you guys getting the picture? im looking at you, GGG staff!

lets move up to higher level maps

Shipyard (level 77) - Based off Docks
Palace (level 78) - Based off Upper Sceptre

Or atleast, instead of adding a corrupted zone, or a chance of a corrupted zone to appear in maps (same as masters) make it a mod (This area has a Corrupted Zone), as i said, every map has a similiar tileset, and theres so many varieties of corrupted zone, im sure that they can match the tilesets...

please, make this possible, end game mapping is becoming so dull...
Twitch: twitch.tv/slayertip

Helping people with their builds, its somewhat a hobby, and a passion of mine, so don't be shy!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1715639 <--- Build help forums thread thingy.
Getting really tired of running Docks all day for corrupted zones just so I can the run normal which then drops another flask...

So yeah where are the corrupted zones in maps GGG?
Last edited by Axarion on Nov 2, 2014, 8:28:16 AM
"
Axarion wrote:
Getting really tired of running Docks all day for corrupted zones just so I can the run normal which then drops another flask...

i usually have a daily routine of doing tidal runs for 2 hours while listening to a podcast or some streamer in the background... within those 2 hours... i get probably 15 frags... and like, 500 vaal gems >_>

Helping people with their builds, its somewhat a hobby, and a passion of mine, so don't be shy!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1715639 <--- Build help forums thread thingy.
"
"
Axarion wrote:

i usually have a daily routine of doing tidal runs for 2 hours while listening to a podcast or some streamer in the background... within those 2 hours... i get probably 15 frags... and like, 500 vaal gems >_>

How the heck would you get so many gems, i get like 1 gem for every 5 fragments.
IGN:Axe_Crazy
i have no idea...

bumping for pizza.

bump
"

Because the pyramid revolves around feeding the upper layers with the bottom layers.

Take that away and the bottom tier is left with only currency to trade up, while the top layer has everything to trade down.

Introducing corrupted zones into maps would only serve the top layer to increase there wealth, which they already posses.

God save the economy.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Boem wrote:
"

Because the pyramid revolves around feeding the upper layers with the bottom layers.

Take that away and the bottom tier is left with only currency to trade up, while the top layer has everything to trade down.

Introducing corrupted zones into maps would only serve the top layer to increase there wealth, which they already posses.

God save the economy.

Peace,

-Boem-

it cant be as disasterous as the Elreon metamod change in price.

^the only reason you see increased QQ about the fragment farming atm is because the league is running on it's last legs.

The lower tier of players who reroll chars and farm CZ for currency have most likely moved to something else and are waiting for the next "hypuuuu" 3 month league.

The higher tier of players remain playing, else they wouldn't be in that tier.

So market value of frags goes up because demand stays the same but influx goes down.

result : perceived notion of fragment farming becoming harder, while in reality the bottom tier of the pyramid just collapsed and isn't feeding the top anymore.

Thus the top tier comes on the forums and makes "guys do something about fragment farming wtffff" threads. Since obviously they don't wish to do what the lower tier is suppose to do for them.

This will repeat endlessly every last month of a league. My best advice, stock up on frags mid-league if your into farming atziri. Then they are at it's cheapest. Or if you wanna make a killing playing the economy game, buy mid-league and sell end-league to people desperately needing them but unwilling to put in the efforts to get them.

Pretty sure you can drive the price up to like 3C if not more per frags just for lelz.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info