Searching good CoC build

Hello guys, i very like CoC builds, last timed played manual discharger on standard, so it was a couple of months ago, i saw on forum a shalter chuck build, but its very expensive, on rampage atm i got 30 ex +/- and i think i cant play with chuck shalter build because its so expensive for me. Is there any other CoC build whats not so expensivE? i saw a barrace coc, and spectral throw coc, any1 can explain me, with build will got more dmg ? (rally like crit + high dmg builds in this game) and i known reflect can kill me in 1 sec.
You should find many CoC builds linked in the various build list in the character sections. It'll take some time to take a look at them but you should find something to your taste :).

ST and barrage are good guess.
For armor, a plain tabula to get 6 sockets will do the job.
As for the weapon, get a wand/dagger with high crit and attack speed. Other stats don't matter (well, a bit of accuracy won't hurt).
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
Get 5L Voll's (3ex), do insanely high dps for the cost: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhdKHmxCb24

Don't try this on a potato.
Player since closed beta 2012. Full system specs: https://pastebin.com/c4rvbvSR
'Tongueslurp the Unspeakable' - skeleton archer in Fellshrine Merciless
ya both are good. Barrage is more consistent than Spec Throw, youll find against boss monsters or other single targets that are not surrounded by mobs that Spec Throw can become quite weak at proccing where Barrage is still beastly. Against large packs spec throw procs more, does more damage, causes your pc to have more heart attacks.. all round theyre both good but Barrage definitely has the edge for more serious, high level mapping builds.

Shatter Chuck is amazing, thats CoC taken to the furthest extreme, but at its heart its just a CoC Barrage Wander. Dont worry if you dont have the required gear levels for Shatter build, any of the Barrage CoC builds are going to play like that, might take you 7 seconds to kill a map boss where Shatter does it in 1.5, no biggie. I've only played my own builds so I couldnt point you in the direction of any build guides, Ive not made one for CoC and I cant vouch for anyone elses. I'll link my gear and passives from one of my Barrange Wanders if its of any interest

How much crit do you need to generate COC reliably?

"
loboSG wrote:

I would say 50% is the minimum (without charges)

also dont forget about accuracy as chance to hit is being rolled again to confirm individual crit hits
IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone

is this good for a COC build. i know that you need crit chance and high attack speed. what i do not know is if spell damage or phys damage makes it better or if required at all. thanks
POE is life. POE is ♥.
"
loboSG wrote:

Here is an relatively old coc build. Build of the week some months ago toohttps://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/880843

You need about 65% chance WITHOUT charges to be able to spam coc. Best is to have above 70%. This number is the same for bow and melee builds
Anybody can become angry - that is easy, but to be angry with the right person and to the right degree and at the right time and for the right purpose, and in the right way - that is not within everybody's power and is not easy.

Aristotle
with or without charges all depends on if you are a build that uses charges and maintains them all the time. I feel like you want minimum 70% crit chance over all, preferably 80-95% but if you are running with 70% for the majority of the time Im sure youll get by. The dagger posted will work, would be a lot better with spell damage + spell crit on it too but the most important thing is that its 1.5aps+ with extremely high crit chance, which that has, everything else is a bonus.
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
with or without charges all depends on if you are a build that uses charges and maintains them all the time. I feel like you want minimum 70% crit chance over all, preferably 80-95% but if you are running with 70% for the majority of the time Im sure youll get by. The dagger posted will work, would be a lot better with spell damage + spell crit on it too but the most important thing is that its 1.5aps+ with extremely high crit chance, which that has, everything else is a bonus.

If you have 70% crit without charges then yes you will be fine. You will no get by if you reach 70 with charges. CoC was nerfed and it maxes at 68% proc. With 70% crit that's 47.6% chance to cast the spells which for high end content (Atziri etc ) is not enough because you can't easily generate charges on Tough bosses and you usually have to get by with your non charge crit chance for a few casts. That said if you generate charges without having to use a second skill then 70% with charges is enough. I hope this wasn't too confusing:P
Anybody can become angry - that is easy, but to be angry with the right person and to the right degree and at the right time and for the right purpose, and in the right way - that is not within everybody's power and is not easy.

Aristotle

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info