Corrupted area farming (Post forsaken masters)

Does anybody know of a guide or can tell me a guide to farming vaal side areas after their spawn rates were greatly reduced (I want to farm for fragments to run in the map device, not buy any)
Thanks to anyone who can help :)
They are such a pain now. 8-9 Docks runs usually yields 1 corrupted area (which is probably the easiest in game, btw). Other than this, I don't know.
Censored.
I run Archives constantly. Spawn rate is terrible (maybe 1 in 10) but it's small, has a chance of spawning masters alongside it, and high levelled enough that I can still gain decent XP.
I run tidal island, if your run quick, you can make the run in about a minute or less, and you get a CZ about 1/10 of the time, the downside of this instead of archive's is that you can't get midnights.
I gave up on the docks farming for corrupted areas and started running my dusk/noon/dawn fragments threw the map device , because I have 20 uncompleted sets .

Managed 20 runs and got 1 midnight , 4 vaal gems .

The drop rate is awefull , really bad .
Yeah, it is. I have a few frags too, every once in awhile I will run one, if I get another frag (other than midnight) I will run that, and so on, until it craps out and dumps another gem or rewards me with a midnight. Been awhile since I found a midnight. Honestly, the best way to find the areas is to create a new character and they will find them in the normal way as they progress thru game. Then you can have them or another character run the pieces in the device. This is how I got my last midnight.
Censored.
I run docks still, works really well. Think I can still farm about 4-5 midnights a day (~1 each 1.5 hours)
Ign: Leary_AscendedNecro
Twitchtv: leary93
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfzgUpVcv6wzrs5TwKZaGJQ
Hi Leary, still love your summoner build, now 83 lvl sorry OT.

That sounds like the right ratio for docks. My only problem w/docks is it takes so long to find the area if it's there.
Censored.
"
kolyaboo wrote:

That sounds like the right ratio for docks. My only problem w/docks is it takes so long to find the area if it's there.

Not really, there basically 2 kinds of dock layouts. Big place in the middle and 3 piers on the side/corners, there corr area always(if it spawns) spawns at the right lower pier. Or straight line with 3 piers, 2 at each end and one in the middle, there corr zone spawns between upper and middle pier. There is also a super rare layout with small pace in the middle and huge piers around it, but i never got corr zone there.

So if u know than and do it few times, u can check docks in 30 sec with movement skill. The only thing u absolutely need, is a portal gem ;)
"
1337fun wrote:
"
kolyaboo wrote:

Not really, there basically 2 kinds of dock layouts. Big place in the middle and 3 piers on the side/corners, there corr area always(if it spawns) spawns at the right lower pier. Or straight line with 3 piers, 2 at each end and one in the middle, there corr zone spawns between upper and middle pier. There is also a super rare layout with small pace in the middle and huge piers around it, but i never got corr zone there.

So if u know than and do it few times, u can check docks in 30 sec with movement skill. The only thing u absolutely need, is a portal gem ;)

This. As soon as you know the layouts its easy, and docks is arguably one of the best places to learn layouts
Ign: Leary_AscendedNecro
Twitchtv: leary93
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfzgUpVcv6wzrs5TwKZaGJQ

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info