All Mathil guides compiled

"
Linka03 wrote:
In 1.3.1 patch , is Phys Crit Spectral Throw dead?

No it's not dead. Wear a Rat's Nest and your dps takes a hit but you'll still kill things quite well.

Glacial Cascade gear update:

A list of all my builds and guides - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1099189
Twitch.tv/Mathil1 streaming daily
"
Mathil wrote:
"
Linka03 wrote:

No it's not dead. Wear a Rat's Nest and your dps takes a hit but you'll still kill things quite well.

why did you choose to opt out of carcass jack? isnt the DPS increase it gives amazing? or is it just that you werent res capped?
"
Mathil wrote:
Crit Glacial Cascade

Passive Tree

"
Mathil wrote:

all in one post on the same page for ease of access
IGN: Napp_Sleepp
"
Mathil wrote:
"
Linka03 wrote:

I am absurdly jealous of the 3B1R Maligaros. I'd love to get one of those just for all of my crit builds that need the CoH lightning :(
Are you going to make the thread for the Glacial Cascade build? I really liked the build but i don´t have a 6L and quality gems so i wanted to read the information about the build in order to decide what to get and stuff like that.

Btw, keep up the good work, love ur stream!! (=
Ok ... slightly respec'd a crit arcer I got bored with into your GC build. Thoroughly enjoying the DPS output and playstyle. However, having some serious issues with 74+ map bosses (at lvl 82). Any tips on beefing up defenses a bit?
"
Ricardobdi wrote:
Are you going to make the thread for the Glacial Cascade build? I really liked the build but i don´t have a 6L and quality gems so i wanted to read the information about the build in order to decide what to get and stuff like that.

Btw, keep up the good work, love ur stream!! (=

Video guide for it is up
A list of all my builds and guides - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1099189
hi, mathil
good builds :)

i'm currently playing glacial cascade. i made tree myself and it's just like yours :) but i started by templar.
the question is, what's the main priority for 5-linked carcass that i currently have :)
thanks...
Last edited by fenoborbital on Feb 14, 2015, 11:30:45 PM
"
fenoborbital wrote:
hi, mathil
good builds :)

i'm currently playing glacial cascade. i made tree myself and it's just like yours :) but i started by templar.
the question is, what's the main priority for 5-linked carcass that i currently have :)
thanks...

My current 6 link minus Cold to Fire is what I run on 5 links.
Hi mathil , great build the Glacial Cascade , i was freeze pulser for ages and although i persisted with it never really geled with me , i couldnt get past the fact that your a caster but you have to get full max dps outa freeze pulse up close ,, anyway changed and love the Glacial Cascade ,, im working gearing towards Atziri now

can you run your eyes over my build / gear and just let me know what i should be working towards please

im in the process of leveling gems ,, and looking for a few more upgrades ,, i doubt i can get a 6Link cause of lack of currency and hoping a cloak of def would be good enough ,, or should i goto a 5L carcass ?

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAuMC_gSzBUIHHgelCPQOSA_EEFgRDxGWFLAWQBZvFr8aOB0UH8cmlScvKPoqCyt4LJwtizpYO3w9X0GWQsNFnUlRSbJMLUyzUDBSU1NSVUtVxl3yXyph4mNDZJ1mnmpDbRlwUnDVdFV-x3_GghCCHoKbgseD24V9idOMNo5kj0aP-pBVlS6XlZo7muCboZ2un9-iAKKjpwismK6zr5u2-riTuMrAGsBUwGbB89D11abbC9te34Tfit-w4XPjauWL6-7r9ew47TzvfPDV8h3z6vem99f52_no-tI=

as for the build its a modified freeze pulse build ,,

any tips would be greatly appreciated ,, keep up the great guides
Last edited by Shaghar on Feb 16, 2015, 9:24:50 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info