All Mathil guides compiled

Updated CoC Powerpoint tree.

Richthegreat, I have 20 proj speed from the tree on Varunastra build. 10 from sniper and 10 from Duelist proj cluster.

Vampwar, there's 2.6% regen from tree to cover some of blood rage but I have lots of leech to keep me sustained, doesn't seem to be a problem for me. As for mana, the sword itself has a bit of mana on hit but the mana leech from claw node should be plenty. If it's not enough for you then you probably don't have high enough damage yet or you're low enough level that your mana pool is too low to feel good about leeching. Don't use phys to lightning yet in your case if that's giving you mana issues right now.
A list of all my builds and guides - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1099189
Twitch.tv/Mathil1 streaming daily
Love the builds, and enjoy the vids.

Thanks for Updating Passive.

Thumbs Up :)
Last edited by Ra33it on Mar 22, 2016, 3:58:20 AM
"
Mathil wrote:

Richthegreat, I have 20 proj speed from the tree on Varunastra build. 10 from sniper and 10 from Duelist proj cluster.

Vampwar, there's 2.6% regen from tree to cover some of blood rage but I have lots of leech to keep me sustained, doesn't seem to be a problem for me. As for mana, the sword itself has a bit of mana on hit but the mana leech from claw node should be plenty. If it's not enough for you then you probably don't have high enough damage yet or you're low enough level that your mana pool is too low to feel good about leeching. Don't use phys to lightning yet in your case if that's giving you mana issues right now.

Thanks for the prompt reply, it indeed seems that it's my damage, which I'm in the process of improving.

I just managed to increase my resistances well enough to ditch rare helm and gloves for rat's nest and FB, They're not both bought yet but I'm sure it'll help. Gonna switch my rings/amulet next to something with physical damage, hopefully that will fix it so I don't need 2-3 hits to kill most mobs in dried lake. The speek so far is ok, I'm sure by the time I'm 80 (I'm 70) everything will come together perfectly.

The only part I'm having problem for is vaal LS, I often die in melee range, especially with arrow dancing, and it's not even doing a quarter of what my ST does. I assume that's because it's still only level 16, same with the support gems.

I love the playstyle though, even if it is squishy.
Mathil or others, have you tried Wild Strike with the Varunastra build?

I'm following the Reave version but using Wild Strike instead and it feels so much smoother. Damage is more than enough (over 200k dps tooltip) with my own buffs even thou I just got to level 81. At 90 I should have over 300k dps with ~4.5k life, 35% evade, 40% dodge and 45% spell dodge which are hopefully enough to survive.

Is there anything you guys would do differently with the build or gear? I'm trying to find some elemental damage on second ring and on the belt. Wild Srike damage enchantment has also been elusive..

Spoiler

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBAAEJBS0FtQYgBqIHHghJDY0N0Q5IEJIRlhR1Ff0WvxfcGbQj9iT9JpUqCyzhLlMwfDIyQzFF9EcGR35JUUp9TI5M_02STipRR1VLVuhW-lh1W69d8mHiYqxjQ2SvZU1qjGqTbAhsjG9XcFJwVnSgdO1313gZeu99438rhKKE2Yd2idOKOIw2jX2Nv5AblS6aE52qn4Ki2axmsNiy3LTFuNm5PrxvvTa-p8GgwuzIFNNv1CPWB9aK2HbZhtrB29Tb590N3UjgleOE45_nVPDV8Yry4fVv_94=?accountName=sfe&characterName=shadowpihvi

And ofc thank you Mathil for the awsome builds!
"
Mathil wrote:

Where did you grab proj speed for the powerpoint build? In the video it looks like you have at least 20, but the tree doesn't have sniper or duelist node. They're only a few points away, but I wasn't sure if I was missing something else like a jewel or something.
If I agree with a specific statement/argument within a post, it doesn't mean I agree with the entire post.
If I disagree with something, it doesn't follow that I agree with the opposite.
Please keep this in mind when responding to me. Thank you. =]
@mathil playing your varunastra build and loving it, got me a 6L belly so doing really good damage but I'm not able to run reflect ele or reflect phy maps, is that just a downside of the build? I'm using phys to lightning and still just get wrecked in either reflect maps. I even tried picking up Vaal Pact and it just wasnted enough to keep me alive at 4.6k hp. Anything I'm doing wrong or should i just not try to run any reflect maps
"
@mathil playing your varunastra build and loving it, got me a 6L belly so doing really good damage but I'm not able to run reflect ele or reflect phy maps, is that just a downside of the build? I'm using phys to lightning and still just get wrecked in either reflect maps. I even tried picking up Vaal Pact and it just wasnted enough to keep me alive at 4.6k hp. Anything I'm doing wrong or should i just not try to run any reflect maps

Someone asked about this on his stream today and he said to pretty much avoid reflect maps if you can.
If I agree with a specific statement/argument within a post, it doesn't mean I agree with the entire post.
If I disagree with something, it doesn't follow that I agree with the opposite.
Please keep this in mind when responding to me. Thank you. =]
Im doing the varunastra st and it work very good, thanks !
Currently running the Verunastra build and it's great so far at 70. But why not get the arcing blow notable with the phys to lightning gem?
Is the Verunastra ST build viable for Uber Atziri and 80+ maps? The damage seems nice but the survivability seems kinda low. Can anyone give me some advice please. I really want to try this build out :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info