All Mathil guides compiled

"
Mathil wrote:
Put up new passive tree for CoCSlam.

Since you use a dagger in your off hand, can you take the dagger crit nodes on the right side of the tree? I see that you take less crit nodes than before, so would it be better to take the dagger ones on the right instead of the melee ones on the far left? (assuming they actually would work)
"
Since you use a dagger in your off hand, can you take the dagger crit nodes on the right side of the tree? I see that you take less crit nodes than before, so would it be better to take the dagger ones on the right instead of the melee ones on the far left? (assuming they actually would work)

They won't work since GroundSlam exclusively attacks with your main hand.

What I dont get is why picking scion//beserker//Assassin?

I took Shadow > Assassin > Ambush/Unstable+Deadly Infusion.

You can skip the CoH + HoI + HoT combo and run Hatred + Blasphemy/Warlords Mark.
Go VP and leech all the time + flask saftey + 3 sec IC if u take a 4th EC.

You only lose the regen but still can do Bloodrage and use 3-4 Frenzy charges.

Im interested in your thoughts Mathil.
Last edited by h4llowerner on Mar 15, 2016, 10:19:13 AM
yea, that setup seems pretty good. Might kill yourself from reflect outside the blasphemy radius, probably not an issue. Just wondering tho, how fast do you get charges from that ascendancy 10% from non crit? Seems like it should be good.
Last edited by Skillzrock on Mar 15, 2016, 2:07:25 PM
I need updated CoC Powerpoint tree :/
any idea how to improve my low life ED? before i turned gems into 20/20 I had 9k es and 11kdps on ED with 30k dot

"
Skillzrock wrote:
yea, that setup seems pretty good. Might kill yourself from reflect outside the blasphemy radius, probably not an issue. Just wondering tho, how fast do you get charges from that ascendancy 10% from non crit? Seems like it should be good.

Thats kinda complex to respond to. It works pretty well but you need to balance around not to have a high initial critical strike (without power charges) when you slam into packs. You get a full "stack of charges" very quickly and easy then. The problem comes afterwards : with 6 power charges up and while using a Diamond Flask u pretty much cap your crit chance for ground slam and you spells (@95% crit chance and above with diamond flask) which means its very unlikely to do a non-crit strike during that 10sec power charge time. It also correlates to your aps --> if its high enough you attack fast enough to get that 1!! non-crit during the power charge phase to sustain them (Vaal Haste also helps here). In my experience im running through the map with 4-6 power charges nearly all the time besides the fact that pretty much every boss has mob packs around them to increase the non-crit chance for sustaining power charges.

This might sound a lil complicated but i think you got my point.
Last edited by h4llowerner on Mar 16, 2016, 4:58:47 AM
Hi guys, I have varunastra in my stash and after watching mathil last video i decided to roll phys ST. Also dropped for me now

Would this be good for this build or rare crit amu still better?
what jewels should i use on ice shot/blast rain templar build? Could you please link your jewels?
Last edited by Azur8 on Mar 17, 2016, 4:10:32 PM
How does he manage to play ST with 0 proj speed? or am i missing something
"
Richthegreat wrote:
How does he manage to play ST with 0 proj speed? or am i missing something

I'm especially wondering about sustain. There's not enough regen on tree for blood rage, so I've stopped using it. Damage is sort of ok so far at 64, but I'm needing to keep hitting the mana pot because half my physical (mana leeching part) is being converted to lightning.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info