All Mathil guides compiled

Im doing a Crit ele Buzzsaw in Torment league right now.

Is the Static Strike build or Crit Kinetic blast build more viable in 1.3?
Im doing OK but if the Kinetic blast or Static strike is way better i might respec to that build.
I kindof regret i didnt go for Kinetic Blast but now i will continue Crit ele Buzzsaw if they are equally viable.

Anyone have tried all those builds and can compare them?
bump/reserve
"
Mateo_swe wrote:
Im doing a Crit ele Buzzsaw in Torment league right now.

Is the Static Strike build or Crit Kinetic blast build more viable in 1.3?
Im doing OK but if the Kinetic blast or Static strike is way better i might respec to that build.
I kindof regret i didnt go for Kinetic Blast but now i will continue Crit ele Buzzsaw if they are equally viable.

Anyone have tried all those builds and can compare them?

I have both because I also regret I did't start with Kinetic Blast so I made one after Buzzsaw. But... It's not rly viable for highest maps as buzzsaw is. It's nice to watch how trash is melting but it is dying a lot too.
Awesome builds, Mathil. Really appreciate the effort you put in them. :)
<3 thanks mate :D
A list of all my builds and guides - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1099189
Twitch.tv/Mathil1 streaming daily
Last edited by Mathil on Jan 23, 2015, 5:46:20 PM
What's the dps on phys st? I struggle to reach 10k+ :s
Hi all!
Pls help me i have a big problem with (Crit Ele Buzzsaw) my dmg is only 8k

My Gear :

My tree :

Passive skill tree build
"
Sunwise wrote:
Hi all!

My Gear :

My tree :

Passive skill tree build

Dont think disembowling works with ST anymore, also WED on rings/amulet helps alot with dps. And wouldn't take VP with so little dps, another thing if im correct on the disembowling part you could take Inner force or go for Soveregnity(Got no idea what its called) cluster :)
"
Zarge911 wrote:
"
Sunwise wrote:
Hi all!

My Gear :

My tree :

Passive skill tree build

Dont think disembowling works with ST anymore, also WED on rings/amulet helps alot with dps. And wouldn't take VP with so little dps, another thing if im correct on the disembowling part you could take Inner force or go for Soveregnity(Got no idea what its called) cluster :)

I try and disembowling work with ST and buy good ring with WED and put 1800 Accuraci and my dps is 10k now :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info