All Mathil guides compiled

Trying my best to update builds for Awakening as I can. Some will be quite different and some won't be viable/worth running.
A list of all my builds and guides - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1099189
Twitch.tv/Mathil1 streaming daily
Updated Ele Wander, Fakener, Ele split arrow and Incinerate so far. More to come as I can.
A list of all my builds and guides - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1099189
Twitch.tv/Mathil1 streaming daily
Hello Mathil! Do you mind if I request the Crit Glacial Cascade build to be redone ahead of others? The passive skill tree, mainly. Your build truly helped my character shine through merc, and I wouldn't really want to F this up now :c I've got an alt for spare testing.. but only one respec on the main.
Cheers and good luck! I know you're working hard.
Last edited by idvhfd on Jul 16, 2015, 1:18:54 PM
Mathil, your KB shadow guide is putting out some very confusing information. The videos are all outdated and the items and links are outdated as well.

The information you posted says you run no life leech on gear or gem but you go full BM on KB. Frost Wall was changed recently so I am not sure if you are aware but how do you have your setups now for links? With Wrath + 2 Heralds like you recommend its 100% mana reserve and the tree you posted has no reservation reduction and you tell us Alphas is no longer necessary. Are you blood magic also on Frost wall and Frenzy? What is your PS setup? What is your Frenzy Setup?
"
idvhfd wrote:
Hello Mathil! Do you mind if I request the Crit Glacial Cascade build to be redone ahead of others? The passive skill tree, mainly. Your build truly helped my character shine through merc, and I wouldn't really want to F this up now :c I've got an alt for spare testing.. but only one respect on the main.
Cheers and good luck! I know you're working hard.

+1 I really need this build update! :(
IGN: Haylamscrunch

2 quick questions on the glacial cascade build. To me, the build still looks viable for 2.0, but:

1) With the change to arctic armor, it really hurts the builds defense - as well as the EB change. I was thinking about switching over to CI and stacking energy shield for 2.0. You can drop the life nodes and pick up all the ES nodes along the way and you save all those points going down to the life wheel.

or if not CI,
2) How will the new EB synergize with your build? EB/ZO?

I realize you may not have had a chance to actually test anything out yet, but just your opinion/feedback would be helpful.

PS. I'm looking at this from a HC perspective, so defense is my top priority.
Really looking forward to the glacial cascade build! :D Hope it gets done soon.
Cheers for the guide dude, really enjoy the Fakener build.
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
Last edited by CaptainWaffleIron on Jul 28, 2015, 5:00:41 AM
Why AR/ES Instead of AR/EV for your EK gear?
can you make a more in depth post about your EK build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info