Herald of Thunder and getting power charge

Im currently building a crit lightning tendril build and I was wondering if you can get power charges if you use "herald of thunder" with a "Gain a Power charge on crit" gem?
Last edited by mrniigariel on Nov 2, 2014, 1:52:34 AM
Herald of Thunder can only crit if you use Assassin's Mark first, and even then just that extra chance. Just use Herald of Thunder / Curse on Hit / Assassin's Mark. Works well enough for most of us.
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
"
CantripN wrote:
Herald of Thunder can only crit if you use Assassin's Mark first, and even then just that extra chance. Just use Herald of Thunder / Curse on Hit / Assassin's Mark. Works well enough for most of us.

This. Since I don't have a 6link to squeeze in pcoc this is a great poor man's way of grabbing charges.
I've been playing with crit lightning tendril's in the way described above and can confirm it works really well. You will be close enough to the enemies for herald of thunder to tag everyone with assassin's mark. You can of course also put power charge on critical if you have a four link but I would rather suggest to put in a life leech gem so that herald of thunder leeches for you.

Another suggestion if you play with lightning tendrils is to go for the area of effect nodes as they increase the area manifold and you are able to reach the end of the screen almost if you also use the increased area of effect support gem.
cool thanks for all these information. i will try these now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info