Can we get some MTX for weapon classes that people actually use

I mean really, no one actually uses 2-handers that are not staffs, other than for a few days when leveling.

Primacy? Disfavour? Oro? Marohi? Rare 2-handed swords/mace/axes? Hardly anyone uses them at endgame. These all have unique 3D art already anyway (hell, Oro even comes with a built-in gory weapon effect).

More love shown to wands and staffs please. More MTX costumes that looks proper on casters as well.
To be honest, there's quite a few staves. But Wands are sorely lacking atm, with just 2 uniques having art (Alt Art Lifesprig, Alt Art Void Battery).

The real Void Battery at the very least DESERVES art.
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
Last edited by CantripN on Nov 1, 2014, 7:47:39 PM
Hi

I found it very weird that when all those new mtx weapon skins came out wands and staves were neglected, but perhaps that only means that GGG is very close to releasing new 3-d for unique items specifically wands and staves?

cheers
Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
-I thought what I'd do was,I'd Pretend I was one of those deaf mutes-
Nullus Anxietas:)
"
CantripN wrote:
The real Void Battery at the very least DESERVES art.

As a Mjolner user, I feel your pain. Block of stone tied to a stick? Thor's mighty hammer deserves better :|

But I'm not too optimistic that Void Battery and Mjolner will get custom 3D art because they might be deemed "too rare" to be worth the money making art for the few people who own them to enjoy.

Therefore, I'm hoping we at least get some MTX that actually looks like a staff, wand, or hammer. For now, I have the Crypt Sword on my Mjolner, but it doesn't feel quite right.
Give Staffs a mtx :-)
IGN: Crix_st
LL Blade Vortex
Last edited by Shada on Nov 18, 2014, 2:35:49 PM
There's a couple of wand MTX coming out quite soon now. Unfortunately we need quite a long lead time to get 3D models through the entire pipeline of concept/modelling/texturing/effects/patching, especially when people might be busy with other urgent issues that keeps piling up on top of the queue.

Threads like this would be a good opportunity to post examples of what you'd like to be added BTW. While we won't copy things from elsewhere straight away, it certainly helps speed things up if we get awesome ideas for potential MTX posted here.
Omnitect of Wraeclast
Daggers, daggers...and...daggers? PLZ? Oh and more creepy looking helms

a Dorian Gray type head MTX would be amazing

AND MY GOATHEAD

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/782230

Thanks Erik, <3 you guys.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
^ DO WANT! Sinister Goat Head MTX! More horn themed MTXs in general. Also...

- Other interesting back attachments that aren't wings. (e.g. a cluster of gems/crystals/gold meld together, bloody back spikes like Gore Glacial Cascade, a large ornate collar piece, something that looks like a creature is resting on your back with paws/claws on shoulders( you can use a winged creature here! ;P ))

- Cheaply priced MTX for hair color/skin tone change. (even if just 3 options for each, I just want a white haired witch like Catarina)

- Would love to see a ghastly ghost themed armor set. Pale teals or mint, not as bright at Ghostflame but goes with it. I want it to drip ghoulishness.

- MTX glows for your whole character, much like the way some of the Demigod items glow and Tal Rasha's did once you had the full set in Diablo 2. Or elemental effects that spark off the body, flames lick the air around you, or a frosty effect. Nothing over the top, but nice and noticeable.

- MTX to make eyes white out like Storm's do when she gets pumped. Black, red, neon green, fire eyes, lightning eyes, whatever... Might not be something you can implement, but would be cool as hell.

- Black version of Medusa snakes with red eyes!!

- Shield MTX for casters that looks like a crystal ball or just full of magic and power! Always thought it would be cool to have an es shield made of bone, 3 bones shaped into a triangle with a giant piece of turquoise cut into a pyramid spinning around in the center. Would have tried to make it my Unique item if I had ever paid to do that.

- I care too much about the aesthetics!

- More flying pets like the Lightning Bat! (small Pegasus unicorn... lol)

- Pet that is several little creatures that work together to make one structure and can disassemble and move around as an animation.

- Yeah... I seriously want all of these things.

- MTX for Flesh Offering that turns the spirit into a screaming banshee!

- I <3 shinies.

Oh! Also give everyone a basic, generic pet and give pets stash space or some kind of purpose besides cosmetic. No p2w if you get a default pet. Make it a pet rock for all I care.

Just sharing my ideas here because I love the game and love the artists that work on it, thanks GGG!
noun: escapism

the tendency to seek distraction and relief from unpleasant realities, especially by seeking entertainment or engaging in fantasy.

Forum pvp
"
Erik wrote:
There's a couple of wand MTX coming out quite soon now. Unfortunately we need quite a long lead time to get 3D models through the entire pipeline of concept/modelling/texturing/effects/patching, especially when people might be busy with other urgent issues that keeps piling up on top of the queue.

Threads like this would be a good opportunity to post examples of what you'd like to be added BTW. While we won't copy things from elsewhere straight away, it certainly helps speed things up if we get awesome ideas for potential MTX posted here.

What about staves? :-(
IGN: Crix_st
LL Blade Vortex

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info