Why u no like P A N T S GGG?

I'll be blunt and honest.

Damn it GGG. What is wrong with you? I play this amazing game since its beta and I have complained again about this in the past and I was hoping that something would have changed by now.

My witch looks like an 80s cheap cabaret whore!
My templar like a pervert beggar.

It's ok -good even- for them to look like that at the beginning. But not at the end game.

Would a few more inches of clothing on that robe hurt? Seriously.
The lack of pants is disturbing and anti-aesthetic to say the least.

When I get back from the army I'll buy that custom armor (I like your shop, it is the fairest among mt shops but needless to say that having to pay for your character to look like a decent human being is detrimental to the game.)

Last edited by RestInPieces on Nov 1, 2014, 5:52:58 PM
I'd concur with higher levels thing. If not pants, could you at least replace *rags*? More often than not at higher levels we still see those "shipwreck convict survivor" *rags* looking from under our armor. In particular skirts/kilts from beneath body armors on witch, marauder and templar, drastically reducing the breadth of what we could do to create a better looking character even with existing skins. Since we have no separate pants slots, maybe body armors should also redraw kilts/pants, like D2? :<
"
RestInPieces wrote:
I'll be blunt and honest.

Damn it GGG. What is wrong with you? I play this amazing game since its beta and I have complained again about this in the past and I was hoping that something would have changed by now.

My witch looks like an 80s cheap cabaret whore!
My templar like a pervert beggar.

It's ok -good even- for them to look like that at the beginning. But not at the end game.

Would a few more inches of clothing on that robe hurt? Seriously.
The lack of pants is disturbing and anti-aesthetic to say the least.

When I get back from the army I'll buy that custom armor (I like your shop, it is the fairest among mt shops but needless to say that having to pay for your character to look like a decent human being is detrimental to the game.)

Are you crazy? Never give the witch pants!!!
IGN: Crix_st
LL Blade Vortex
Hi

Lol Never.

Counter arguement: But Rifkin made pants in homo erectus

If anything I would prefer some better designs for ES gear those clothes designs make any character look like their in drag.

cheers
Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
-I thought what I'd do was,I'd Pretend I was one of those deaf mutes-
Nullus Anxietas:)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info