Were the spawn rate of Corrupted Blood & Storm Herald nerfed?

Since I have came back playing POE (about a month) I have only run into 1 Rare with Storm Herald Nemesis Mob & only 2 with Corrupted Blood Nemesis mod. Did they nerf the frequency of them spawning or just RNG being RNG. I Especially miss the corrupted blood mod as it made normal encounters a bit more enjoyable.
"
sfbistimg wrote:
Since I have came back playing POE (about a month) I have only run into 1 Rare with Storm Herald Nemesis Mob & only 2 with Corrupted Blood Nemesis mod. Did they nerf the frequency of them spawning or just RNG being RNG. I Especially miss the corrupted blood mod as it made normal encounters a bit more enjoyable.

Not sure why you consider CB enjoyable, it is far to OP to some builds, and completely pointless to others. As to your question though, nope no nerf since they were implemented, i still run into both on a daily basis, several times each day.
IGN:Axe_Crazy
CB is really good at giving you "oh shit moments" that you're barely able to recover from.
They spawn all the time in maps but very little in the regular game.
When I kill a man he stays dead.
no change in maps at least. ran into 4x storm heralds and 2x cb's in a single shrine, with -max vuln and whatnot.
[s]only mindless sheep think labyrinth is OK to have in PoE.[/s]
okay nevermind labyrinth, fix dx9 blackscreen instead...
"
CB is really good at giving you "oh shit moments" that you're barely able to recover from.

This is why I miss running into it.
"
sfbistimg wrote:
"

This is why I miss running into it.

Yeah, well to some builds its far to OP, since it can kill you before you even realize you have it.

I will add, they do not spawn lower than either level 60 or 65, which could be why you dont see them, if you dont play in the endgame.
IGN:Axe_Crazy

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info