RT = Need a buff.

The standard for good dps has become one shoting entire screens in a full party. That's not normal and something has to be done before it become normal. The game is no longer fun when someone is one shoting everything in your party.

Non crit dps is fine and it's still hard to make a crit build that's tanky enough for hardcore. I suppose it a problem mostly in softcore league.
"
aitalar wrote:
Crit needs to be nerfed by a buttload.

I remember playing some other rpgs, where it was quite an achievement to even get 30%~ crit, yet people went the crit road because it was fun.

A high crit chance needs to be an achievement, not something you can get just by taking some nodes on the road.

Thankfully they don't to listen people like you.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Nov 3, 2014, 5:02:41 AM
"
"
aitalar wrote:

I remember playing some other rpgs, where it was quite an achievement to even get 30%~ crit, yet people went the crit road because it was fun.

A high crit chance needs to be an achievement, not something you can get just by taking some nodes on the road.

Ezmode lover detected
"
"
aitalar wrote:

Bookmarked.

They know what everyone is playing (crit) and they won't like it just like they didnt like everyone taking elemental adaptations which wasnt even OP and deleted it from tree. I expect some nerf but we shall see.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Nov 3, 2014, 5:08:25 AM
"
aitalar wrote:
"
"
aitalar wrote:

Ezmode lover detected

I work hard for my ez mode bro in all leagues shit I deserve my amount of DPS you try getting a fucking

Other top tier items

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Dude thats exactly what i said. :x Earn crit = get crit.

I meant to say that getting a high crit chance needs to be harder. ATM i find it too easy to get to 75% and more.
Maybe we need to think the way around , RT does not need a buff but accuracy and status ailment does need a nerf

Nerf accuracy and nerf status ailment application on crit and woop you just buffed RT !
Last edited by ffogell on Nov 3, 2014, 8:45:13 AM
"
ffogell wrote:

Nerf accuracy and nerf status ailment application on crit and woop you just buffed RT !

Nerfin max accuracy limit from 95 to 80-90 would be one of the solutions
People suggesting Crit nerfs: With crit/accuracy gear generally being more expensive, the one's who refuse to work towards that level of gear goal want everyone who has put in the time and work to achieve such builds brought down to their level.

There is a doctor that lives down the street from me who drives an very nice BMW, Should he have that taken away and given a Honda like I drive?

I don't think Crit builds need to be nerfed as getting all the right gear to make one really awesome is a goal to work towards (if that is something you want). This equality mindset that players think their 10 ex build should do the same damage as a 200ex build that someone worked their ass off to build is BS imo.

Perhaps buffing RT or melee builds in someway would be good though, but nerfing crit builds is not the answer, you will just drive away the dedicated players who spent tons and tons of hours to perfect their crit builds and really enjoy them.
Last edited by whoismiked on Nov 3, 2014, 10:05:18 AM
melee in general needs a buff

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info