So many useless uniques ?

Hi at all.

Till now i have near 500 uniques drops. But i only use about 10 from them. So i ask me why are the other uniques created.

Sometimes a supporter explain what he s thinking in making THIS unique and sometimes they have bad luck, that ggg makes there unique sensless, because they take a important point from this unique into the skilltree.

But if the supporter explain his tinking i see sometimes the beauty of this unique. And dont think what a crap.

But many uniques build from ggg i think all time they drop oh shit another time such a crap.

So i think it will be nice to hear WHY they created that unique in that way.

I love the hideout and build of the week series and would have a

UNIQUES EXPLANATION of the week or of the month, in wich ggg esplain the thinking behind the uniques they created.

thanks for reading and excuse my bad english.
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Care to say which uniques? So that we actually know what you're talking about.
"
SL4Y3R wrote:

You know them slayer =x
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
"
SL4Y3R wrote:

You know them slayer =x

I think he enjoys being deliberately obtuse.
It does seem to me that it is part of their intention to have some uniques that are deemed useless so that our attitude towards uniques is not just to make good use of them. It only matters who are the unlucky eternal supporters that end up being sacrificed.
"
SL4Y3R wrote:

Anything that's not Shavs/Acuity/part of a 1mil deeps build. Obviously.
Shop closed until further notice. Check out my Dominus musical tribute instead:
https://soundcloud.com/hackproducer0815/dominus
"
Deadpeng wrote:
It does seem to me that it is part of their intention to have some uniques that are deemed useless so that our attitude towards uniques is not just to make good use of them. It only matters who are the unlucky eternal supporters that end up being sacrificed.

I have read this design philosophy before and understand GGG adhere to it. (Not that I agree with it, I don't.) However, what I think the OP is getting at is the rather large imbalance between "useful" and "useless" uniques (at least that is my takeaway.) I would agree with that.
I'd just like common and uncommon uniques to drop less in higher level areas. They make finding a unique feel worthless.
IGN: Asser, AssDelver, Assphobic, AnointedAss, BetrayedByMyAss, CrackedAss, FracturedAss, FulcrumedUpMyAss, ImpaledAss, IncursionOfTheAss, WarForTheAss, UnleashTheAss, ScreamingAsshole, SwampAssKing, Yui
OMIGOD A UNIQUE
-crown of thorns -________-

OMIGOD ANOTHER UNIQUE
-red beak -________________-

OMIGOD THIRD UNIQUE OF THE DAY
Hrimsorrow

-woodplitter................................................................
-Bleack heart
-bramble jack
-briskwrap
-scremaing eagle

-___________________________________-
I've yet to find a unique item that the game wouldn't let me use.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info