Does adding a 6th gem slot to armor change the other gem colors?

I added a 5th gem slot to two pieces of armor and the other gem slot colors didn't change. I was relieved. But is it going to be just as consistent when adding a 6th gem slot? I'm concern that the other colors might change such as when I add a 4th or 3rd gem slot.

Also, how much is it going to cost in orbs to do this?
Yes the gem color will change when you use jewlers orb on them.
Keep in mind that you can drop back to 1 slot from a 5, when you're trying to get that 6s.

You can also use
to change color of your sockets.

How many you need is all rng, can be 1 and it can be 1000.

I had to use only 64 jewlers orb to get 6 socket and 3 fusings to 6l it. (lucky)
I think he means vorici. And yes. Using a jew orb which increased your sockets maintains your current socket colours.

Source: Me.
Build:
- DzSz's Pillar : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2524656
"
_SleeZy_ wrote:
Yes the gem color will change when you use jewlers orb on them.
Keep in mind that you can drop back to 1 slot from a 5, when you're trying to get that 6s.

You can also use
to change color of your sockets.

How many you need is all rng, can be 1 and it can be 1000.

I had to use only 64 jewlers orb to get 6 socket and 3 fusings to 6l it. (lucky)

I'm confused. I thought it was fixed on how many gem slots you can create on armor using the Vorici artisan bench. For me it's 70 jewellers to create 5 slots. Do you know how much it's going to cost to create 6?

I notice I can't create an additional 1 with 3 slotted armor. The price is 70 or nothing as if I have a 1 slotted armor. So I'm currently saving for jewellers until Vorici reaches level 6 for me, which I assume I will then be able to make 6 slots on armor.

As for the chromic orbs, I don't like using them because they're too unpredictable.
"
I think he means vorici. And yes. Using a jew orb which increased your sockets maintains your current socket colours.

Okay. I just needed to be sure. If it messed up my other colored sockets it's be bad.

Also, do you know how much it cost in jewellers to have this done? I'm saving up jewellers and just want to know how much will be enough. Do you know if Vorici needs to be at level 6 for this to happen?
"
SmellyFarts wrote:
"

Okay. I just needed to be sure. If it messed up my other colored sockets it's be bad.

Also, do you know how much it cost in jewellers to have this done? I'm saving up jewellers and just want to know how much will be enough. Do you know if Vorici needs to be at level 6 for this to happen?

Okey i didn't know you were using vorici. Imo vorici is never worth it. He's to expensive.

Vorici will 6s for you for the cost of 350 jewelers.

Okey i didn't know you were using vorici. Imo vorici is never worth it. He's to expensive.

Vorici will 6s for you for the cost of 350 jewelers.[/quote]

Do you know another way to get slots into armor? Also, I'm thinking about getting rid of Vorici after he reaches level 6. Do you know what else he's useful after that level? I can't stand his missions.

Catarina is my favorite. I'm working her towards level 8 so as to get a 4th master. But I don't know what else is Vorici is good for once he reaches L6. Also, will getting rid of him affect the artisen benchs' ability to create 6 gem slots?
Vorici can recolour corrupted stuff. Could be useful if somebody is selling a corrupted 6L with stupid colours, and you want to use something other than Tabulas.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1394759 - Suggestion for beginner tutorial.
"
SmellyFarts wrote:
Catarina is my favorite. I'm working her towards level 8 so as to get a 4th master.

You only need a level 7 Master, and their hideout, to have 4 Masters recruited at once.
"
SponTen wrote:
"
SmellyFarts wrote:
Catarina is my favorite. I'm working her towards level 8 so as to get a 4th master.

You only need a level 7 Master, and their hideout, to have 4 Masters recruited at once.

Thanks for the info. I wondered if yielding to their hideout preference helped gain their quick favor, but I prefer the archer woman's green surroundings best. I will keep doing Catarina's missions since I like hers best. Yet her choice of a graveyard setting just doesn't appease to me since I spend most of my time in my Hideout and want to hear a waterfall regularly.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info