ÉXILES raffle thread

Hey guys, Blue here, officer of The Exiles.
This thread is about the guild-only raffles The Exiles host

The idea of this raffle system is as follows:
Anyone in our guild who found a good item or unique item and wishes to sell it can also raffle it in the guild for a price they want for it. Once we have an item to raffle either Patrick or me will notify the guild about it. We will then sell ''tickets'' for a set price. (each ticket costs the same for every participant, but the ticket price will vary depending on the raffled item) Once the price the seller wishes to recieve has been met we will start the raffle, I will personally try to stream each raffle so you all can watch it, and get some publicity for our guild and future raffles.

The current items that are up for raffling are:

Ticket prices undecided as of now. Leave your name and state which item you would be willing to participate in the raffle of.
Currently sold X tickets to:

The raffles will be streamed at www.twitch.tv/mbluew and uploaded to YT at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgrFywi0LoKHfH5Y8X5ynIg

If you're interested in joining the raffle just leave a post here saying how many tickets or contact me in game. Once you've contacted me ingame I will update the thread for your amount of tickets and drop the payment in the currency tab that only Patrick can access, so keep in mind that once you pay, if you wish to withdraw from the raffle only Patrick can help you there. I can however update the thread saying you wish to purchase X amount but haven't paid yet so we can keep that in mind.
Last edited by MBlueW on Nov 1, 2014, 1:22:12 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info