KILL the hardcore players permanently please

I dabble in all leagues. So , definitely > 0;

That said , I dont really care that much for HC in POE , just cause lets face it... desync is desync. Honestly , i enjoyed HC more on LAN parties with my friends back in the day, opposed to nowadays with every game and their dawg being *ONLINE only. Kinda killed the hardcore thing for me a little, considering pretty much every game with HC has cost me a death or two at the hands of net/server being fucing stupid.

Anyways , the whole HC vs SC thing is fucking retarded. I play games cause i have fun, if you're not, do something else. Stop trying to pretend your fun is better than someone elses.

BTW On topic, I kinda wish HC chars were deleted permanently as well, all gear etc... It does seem silly one can situate themselves well for their next HC run, with standard sales. But ... having said that, lets get real, RMT has already screwed every fucking league, so whats it matter really.
GGG - Why you no?
Last edited by JoannaDark on Oct 31, 2014, 5:27:52 PM
"
Sawm wrote:
and having it be a DUMP is just stupid

Quote for truth and great justice. It saddens me that "dumpster league" is not just an appellation used by the e-peen deficit, but that it literally is everybody else's dumpster.

(Not what the OP was discussing? Oh.. well.)
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
Last edited by CanHasPants on Oct 31, 2014, 5:37:56 PM
I like that i get to keep my chars for testing purposes. If i didn't, i would have to play in a dumpster.
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
Last edited by Pyrokar on Oct 31, 2014, 5:57:55 PM
Why does anyone care about this, really? Particularly you, OP, who has exactly 0 skin in this game.

It's fine as is.
A comprehensive, easy on the eyes loot filter:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1245785

Need a chill group exiles to hang with? Join us:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1251403
"
Sivluu wrote:
Does anybody actually want to play standard after they die in hc? I mean, 95% of hc players don't really care whether their character goes to standard or gets deleted

I would love to do an experiment and see if this is true for sure.
Standard Forever
"

I think Path Of Exile must have at least 10% bug per 1,000 coding line.

Nah, it's. Probably more like 10% per 250 coding lines. Maybe even 10% bug per 200 coding lines.

Spoiler
didn't you....you know
CliveHowlitzer wrote:

I am now too addicted to that feeling of being kicked in the nuts when you die.
Lots of illegal trading and RMT would be removed if hardcore characters were to be deleted on death.
This message was delivered by GGG defence force.
I have occasionally redone the boss that killed me in SC to practice up... but never much. So SC is pretty much simply a score card for me.
Nerd Elitism is amusing.
Git R Dun!
I think most hc players wouldnt care if the char gets deleted instead

but standard would still be dumped with temp leagues and races so it doesnt really change anything
Dogs Summoner - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/885199

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info