KILL the hardcore players permanently please

Hi, I think it is absurd and very ridiculous of GGG to make a hardcore league where if a player dies they will be transferred to standard league.

I mean, come on, why the hell are you making a league that transfers character to another league if they die? Damn stooooopeeedddd!

We all know you're trying to copy "that" game, but why isn't the hardcore league kills player permanently? There is nothing unique of hardcore league. Nothing. Absolutely, NOTHING!

Also, it makes standard looks like a sh*thole place. If the players thinks they are hardcore enough, you should make hardcore leagues kills players permanently.

However, I believe the only thing preventing you from making hardcore league from being so is because there's too many bugs, desyncs and rubber-band in the game.

I think Path Of Exile must have at least 10% bug per 1,000 coding line. That is why the developer decided it is too risky for making a permanent-die league. There will be too much rage and hatred towards the game if a player dies due to bug/desync/rubberband. And not mentioning the number of complains the support staff have to handle.

Come on GGG! Accept my challenge and make a die-stay-die hardcore league. I mean, the players in hardcore league also feels that way too, right, hardcore guys?
Race? Season points? Nah. Not my thing.
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Does anybody actually want to play standard after they die in hc? I mean, 95% of hc players don't really care whether their character goes to standard or gets deleted
CET Timezone
"
Sivluu wrote:
Does anybody actually want to play standard after they die in hc? I mean, 95% of hc players don't really care whether their character goes to standard or gets deleted

They might not care about their characters, but I'd be willing to bet a good deal of them care about their currency/items. Not uncommon for them to sell as much of their stuff as possible and do whatever cross-realm trading/selling is necessary so they have a nice cushion to fall back on and get what they need when they start up a new HC character.
I always delete them when I’m ready to reuse the name and I know NOBODY - as in ZERO who play HC would ever play standard. (about 40-50 active players on my friends list)

The only people this system of semi-death benefits is the top-tier players who sell their dead characters items and do cross-league trades. So, yea I agree with the OP, GHOST THEM!

Unfortunately as it stands many players who would play HC for the extra difficulty are already playing SC because they don't want to lose not only their character but all their items. It is actually quite a bit harsher then D2 was, because in D2 your buddy was able to loot your corpse, you only lost your charms.
Truth is, hc is Softcore with the downside of halfing your gears worth on death and losing all your lvls , people complain mostly due to how much shit gets dumped from HC IN softcore, if you die...you're shit should be deleted...or untradable... you should have ghost gear, why? because standard is, and will be a league like any other, and having it be a DUMP is just stupid ;/ if you die with a bunch of godly items, you sell them for currency cheap in standard and change currency crossleague's, dont believe me? well too bad because that's what has been happening to "all" the loot people die with in hc, just hop on the forum section, its quite alive.

TLDR: playing in hc means you lose your physical character and like, half the value on your gear, not very HC.
hit me up @sarrow lets have fun :D
Make them die but let pvp on hardcore arenas without improving characters?
Softcore inferiority complex is strong in this one lol.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
the idea is to give new player the posibility to play hc without losing their progress see it as a trial
imho it a good idea

this is what happens when i die i store my items ( hall of shame) and delete my char
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Last edited by ventiman on Oct 31, 2014, 4:02:06 PM
"
Hi, I think it is absurd and very ridiculous of GGG to make a hardcore league where if a player dies they will be transferred to standard league....

Well, at least in my opinion you missed the whole point. As long as there is no XX second logout timer and you can alt+F4 logout instantly there is no real "hardcore league" at all in this game.

"Yes, it is perfectly fair. It just sucks ass."
posted by Thaelyn on 12. August 2013 17:33
Percentage of HC players that play Standard: almost 0.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info