hideout Decoration idea's

With the wide selection of decor to choose from, you may ask why i want to expand it...
well let me say that what we have is very limited in terms of what you can design, we can create alot of things and theme's but we cant do much more outside of what we have seen in-game.

what we dont have:
FIRE
where is the fire? it was everywhere in diablo, but i dont think ive seen one (uncontained) fire in the game... nevermind a decoration

(everything should have a "burning" option for each decoration(meaning when you scroll through the different placement options(1/10 or 1/2 w/e it is) you should find one that is on fire))
this would make it so those trying to achive "hell like" theme's can do just that, but with way more capability than to just offer a decoration "of" fire

Water
there should be more water...
i dont like the idea of dehydration in my hideout!

regaurdless of what water featers there are (vorici's urn) being the only one i recall, there should be more.
i would like to see decorations like these:

1) A waterfall. like the one in tora's, there is no reason we shouldnt be able to have more
2) a small island (circle of water with a patch of grass in the middle (variations can increase the size)
3) fountains? even if they dont work but there is water in the bottom (the water catcher) would be nice
4) maybe allow a small stream
5) a pond would be nice
im sure there are more out there but these would just be the basics

items that, when you run under them the tops fade away
why doesn't Vagans large tent do this? im not sure if at level 8 he offers the largest tent that is near gravicious, but i would like to have use for my tents... other than just to look at

why cant our masters fight? we should get a few options on their stances, if their in our hideout
(atleast make it look like their interacting with their own benches)
if they could fight, would help with the next idea

the next few ideas could be Micro transactions;

animated gaurds/exiles:

you could have animated gaurds running a short distance and then dieing (fading away after time to help fps) (this would make it look like a hideout is "under attack"
you could have gaurds fighting (or look like their fighting) exiles (like rouge exiles that are geared and fight) to be engaging these gaurds (they would also be a MXT) in an endless battle... inside our hideout

The "hideout" was a nice idea... lets expand on it

Last edited by Hagaromaro on Oct 31, 2014, 11:43:03 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info