Causes bleeding on hit worth it?

Specifically is it worth crafting on to this?

One of slowest weapons in game but still bleed effect is less effective on faster weapons anyway.I mean when you think about it your getting skill damage + low level puncture.

Pretty expensive craft I know but if it made for a real fun build could be worth it.

Also how would it work with HoI,would enemies dieing from bleed still shatter when frozen?
Ok, if you use the slowest weapon in game and don't use multistrike you could still pull off at least 2 attacks per second easily. Bleeding item mod does ~70% of damage of your hits per second if the target is moving. That's 35% more dps.

If you have a lot of physical damage and damage over time increases from the shadow section that could probably scale to double dps (keep in mind that's double physical dps, so no hatred, added fire, herald of ash or what not).

However, it would require somewhat atypical investment, it would limit you to slow weapons and prohibit using multistrike, making the combat slow, clunky and consequentially dangerous (especially so for a 2H user). Also, because of high damage per hit you would stun enemies a lot and stunned enemies aren't moving.

I think you'd get better results from a crit puncture build with dagger and board but go ahead and try if you're curious.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Knock back, stun, leap slamer FTW. Focus on the phys damage scaling, get some decent aoe. G2g WARNING: may not be uber viable lol. Certainly mid 70 map viable.
Might be tempted then.I have the unique with this so could always try it out first.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info