Support Banners

I have a question rather than a problem. I know that when you purchase a support pack you are awarded a Banner, so how would someone like me that gradually buys points as money comes available is there banners for such a contribution? I know I have spent more than what the lowest pack costs.
We have recently implemented a feature on our 'Buy Packs' page wherein you can upgrade from eligible points packs towards your desired supporter pack. Upto 80% of a pack can be covered with points packs. In this way, if you would prefer to make small payments then upgrade using this function you can do so.

Does this answer your question? If not, feel free to elaborate and fellow forum users will help where they can.
Need Support? support@grindinggear.com.
"
Yeran_GGG wrote:
We have recently implemented a feature on our 'Buy Packs' page wherein you can upgrade from eligible points packs towards your desired supporter pack. Upto 80% of a pack can be covered with points packs. In this way, if you would prefer to make small payments then upgrade using this function you can do so.

Does this answer your question? If not, feel free to elaborate and fellow forum users will help where they can.

Yes it does, Thank you very much for your quick reply.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info