Read only tabs...

What are these? If you remove everything do they go back to normal"add/remove", was thinking of buying tabs but if tabs are going to be bricked that I purchased forget it! No way!!!
They are special tabs that hold reward items (from races) and merged items from previous leagues (when rampage/beyond end, all your tabs in those leagues become remove-only tabs in Standard/Hardcore respectively); they go away when you empty them completely (since at that time, they'd be useless, as they'd be empty and you can't put stuff into them)
"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it's what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are." - Mewtwo
I'm on standard, so if I buy tabs they wont be bricked? Ive been watching twitch streams for some time and I see all these read only tabs, and I just dont want to buy tabs and then not be able to fully utilize them! lol, I have 1200 hours played and ive put off buying tabs because of seeing these read only tabs, and ive filled all my char slots with level ones filled with uniques! lol...I need space!
Last edited by justinmm1988 on Oct 30, 2014, 11:23:49 PM
When you purchase tabs, you get fresh, empty tabs that are fully usable from the get-go. Streamers have a lot of remove only tabs because they do races and just don't withdraw the rewards.
"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it's what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are." - Mewtwo
"
RulerofAsgard wrote:
When you purchase tabs, you get fresh, empty tabs that are fully usable from the get-go. Streamers have a lot of remove only tabs because they do races and just don't withdraw the rewards.

Ah I gotcha! Makes sense now, ive never done any of that or i would of probably figured it out myself! thanks!
Last edited by justinmm1988 on Oct 30, 2014, 11:36:03 PM
"
RulerofAsgard wrote:

You sure on this? I thought it simply converted a number of the REMOVE ONLY into normal tabs - they'll still have all the stuff in them but they can now be used as per normal.

There has been a few QQ threads on this, from what I recall.

Of course, I am used to being wrong (part and parcel of being a bit stupid).
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
"
"
RulerofAsgard wrote:

You sure on this? I thought it simply converted a number of the REMOVE ONLY into normal tabs - they'll still have all the stuff in them but they can now be used as per normal.

There has been a few QQ threads on this, from what I recall.

Of course, I am used to being wrong (part and parcel of being a bit stupid).

You might be right, though if you're just playing in standard, that's not really an issue, since you wouldn't be worried about carrying the race items over into the new leagues.
Ha, true. This is why I failed Reading Comprehension back in Primary School.

:)
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
"
justinmm1988 wrote:
I'm on standard, so if I buy tabs they wont be bricked? Ive been watching twitch streams for some time and I see all these read only tabs, and I just dont want to buy tabs and then not be able to fully utilize them! lol, I have 1200 hours played and ive put off buying tabs because of seeing these read only tabs, and ive filled all my char slots with level ones filled with uniques! lol...I need space!

Looks like you have hoarding issues .
R.I.P 4.B.
"
tryhardgg wrote:
"
justinmm1988 wrote:

Looks like you have hoarding issues .

I do! I keep them all cause I might use them at some point in time! lol

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info