Disgusting admin abuse

"
RulerofAsgard wrote:
it is disrespectful and uncalled for.

I agree it is disrespectful but there are two sides to every story - it may not have been uncalled for. Why the need for the swearing woodyfly1?

In my honest opinion, this ban is for a very petty reason. And woodyfly1 - it wasn't your most intelligent move to be swearing at someone who can lean back on the T&Cs.

Can we not have an apology, an un-ban and move on? We're all adults here (I think...)
"
woodyfly1 wrote:
Reminds of me of the abusive cops running rampage in the us. Because i said "fuck you" to one of the GGG admins, he STRAIGHT UP locked/banned my account, lmfao. Completely on a power trip. In before this post is removed because he's probably patrolling the forums to rid of evidence, hah. Been playing this game for years, spent around $60 on it and this is the kind of tolerance the staff offers. Also, strong amount of hypocrites in this thread. Stop trying to sound like you're angels.

+1 hypocrites
If you can't act like and adult and have to resort to telling someone "fuck you", you probably need to step away and grow up a bit. You got what you deserved.
A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.
To quote OP from a different thread.

"
woodyfly1 wrote:
They're shtty businesspeople. They'll be working at mcdonalds or some low end job. If you wanna read up on it, there are certain ethics and traits that successful people tend to share. It doesn't matter if those traits are displayed while playing a video game, it still gives a glimpse of what you're about.

Yea bro, talkin bout those traits
anything is everything
Last edited by Manocean on Oct 31, 2014, 1:01:42 AM
Have locked the thread as the discussion isn't likely to go anywhere constructive and support generally doesn't address specific moderation cases via the forums.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info