Disgusting admin abuse

Woodyfly, you got less than you deserved. Thank them for their leniency.
While I was out of line, it doesn't give someone the right to abuse their power, especially not someone who's in a position of authority. You won't be singing the same tune if some cop starts abusing his power on you because you insulted him.

I wouldn't doubt it that GGG staff is trained to handle situations OBJECTIVELY just like any company. You guys who all take matters personally won't get very far doing business. You're gonna run into a lot of customers who rub you off the wrong way, telling each one to fuck off won't get your brand very far and if you're just an employee, you'll just get fired.
Last edited by woodyfly1 on Oct 30, 2014, 11:07:10 PM
I don't understand why you are complaining. It is obviously not necessary to treat everyone with the utmost of respect in the world and on the internet, but you just learned where the line is. Take like a man and move on.
I won't have to worry about it, because I'd use my manners and not abuse them.
double post
Complaining is for the weak.
Selfie Selfish.
Last edited by Yeelun on Oct 30, 2014, 11:07:55 PM
"
woodyfly1 wrote:
While I was out of line, it doesn't give someone the right to abuse their power, especially not someone who's in a position of authority. You won't be singing the same tune if some cop starts abusing his power on you because you insulted him.

I wouldn't doubt it that GGG staff is trained to handle situations OBJECTIVELY. You guys who all take matters personally won't get very far doing business. You're gonna run into a lot of customers who rub you off the wrong way, telling each one to fuck off won't get your brand very far.

when i say ur
Spoiler
motherfucker, asshole?

will u happy?
Complaining is for the weak.
Selfie Selfish.
Last edited by Yeelun on Oct 30, 2014, 11:09:15 PM
Yea if you would say "fuck you" to me irl, i would propably punch you in the face. So expect.
>=====,',','
MASTER?! MASTER?! WHERE THE DREAMS THAT I'VE BEEN AFTER!!?
',',',=====<
"
woodyfly1 wrote:

I wouldn't doubt it that GGG staff is trained to handle situations OBJECTIVELY. You guys who all take matters personally won't get very far doing business. You're gonna run into a lot of customers who rub you off the wrong way, telling each one to fuck off won't get your brand very far.

Objectively speaking, saying "fuck you" to an admin is probate-worthy; it is disrespectful and uncalled for. They were not abusing their power, their power is virtually unlimited. You're in their house, and the Terms of Use make it very clear they can probate/ban you for any reason.

http://www.pathofexile.com/legal/terms-of-use-and-privacy-policy

"
Posting Policy: The following provisions (“Posting Policy”) apply to any comments you post or any statements you make in any manner on the Website (which includes for the avoidance of doubt any associated forums) or any messages you send to other users of the Materials and Services (including as part of the POE gameplay) by any manner whether facilitated or otherwise allowable by the Materials and Services (“Posts”):

(a) All Posts must represent your genuine opinion of the matter in question;

(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature, as may be determined by Grinding Gear Games in its sole discretion, or Posts otherwise in contravention of any law or court order, are not permitted;

(c) Posts advertising or promoting any person or entity or their goods or services without the prior written approval of Grinding Gear Games are not permitted;

(d) You grant Grinding Gear Games a perpetual, non-revocable royalty-free licence to:

(i) make use of any Posts as Grinding Gear Games deems appropriate in relation to any of the Website, Materials and Services or the promotion of the same; and

(ii) sub-licence third parties, on such terms as Grinding Gear Games deems appropriate, to make use of any Posts as Grinding Gear Games deems appropriate in relation to any of the Website, Materials and Services or the promotion of the same;

(e) Grinding Gear Games reserves the right without notice, explanation or liability to:

(i) restrict or remove your ability to make Posts;

(ii) disallow the posting of any specific Posts;

(iii) edit any specific Posts; and

(iv) completely remove any Posts from the Website or anywhere else related to the Materials and Services (including as part of the POE gameplay) where they appear or are stored; and

(f) You agree to indemnify Grinding Gear Games on demand for any loss or costs of whatever nature suffered by Grinding Gear Games whether direct or consequential as a result of any breach by you of clauses 9(a)-9(c).
"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it's what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are." - Mewtwo
"
"
IceHawk181 wrote:
I did not realize that spending money on the game gives me the authority to start swearing at the Admins directly.

Does that cost the full $60.00 or was it one of the earlier MTXs I missed?

So how many fuck yous to the hard working support staff have I bought?

ITT: someone with authority issues treating thankless customer support staff like "corrupt cops". Fucking. Seriously.

A lot.
Because you spent $60 they should tolerate you saying "fuck you" to an adim? So if I didn't spend money on the game it requires a ban? If you cursed out someone else and got reported you don't deserve a ban?

In what world did you think you can curse out an admin and not receive a ban.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info