Disgusting admin abuse

Reminds of me of the abusive cops running rampage in the us. Because i said "fuck you" to one of the GGG admins, he STRAIGHT UP locked/banned my account, lmfao. Completely on a power trip. In before this post is removed because he's probably patrolling the forums to rid of evidence, hah. Been playing this game for years, spent around $60 on it and this is the kind of tolerance the staff offers. Also, strong amount of hypocrites in this thread. Stop trying to sound like you're angels.
Last edited by Michael_GGG on Oct 31, 2014, 1:03:05 AM
Hi woodfly, you're welcome to email us your account info and the details of the moderator actions and we can review the matter for you:

support@grindinggear.com

Thanks
~Michael
I'm a little ashamed to admit it, but if you'd said that to me I probably would have done the same thing. It's a bit harsh swearing at one of the mods :(

Anyways, hope you get it sorted!
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
I did not realize that spending money on the game gives me the authority to start swearing at the Admins directly.

Does that cost the full $60.00 or was it one of the earlier MTXs I missed?
you deserve it
c'mon, you admit to have said "f**k you" to an admin and then you whine about being banned.

0_0

Faith in humanity lost again.

I hope they keep you banned.

You deserve it.

Learn to respect people!

▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊(◕‿◕)▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊
"
woodyfly1 wrote:
Disgusting admin abuse

Yes, it was disgusting of you to abuse an admin.
"
LennyLen wrote:
"
woodyfly1 wrote:
Disgusting admin abuse

Yes, it was disgusting of you to abuse an admin.
Poe Diary 1745234
IGN: Enefeaa
Ah, to be a teenager again.
A comprehensive, easy on the eyes loot filter:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1245785

Need a chill group exiles to hang with? Join us:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1251403
Yeah i'd ban you in an instant too if I was insulted too. For your sake hope it was just a timed ban for x days and not perm.
Closed Beta Member.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info