Multiple Heralds

1. Is it possible to run multiple Heralds? (Ash, ice, thunder)
2. If so, does anyone have suggestions on a build for this?
Last bumped on Sep 20, 2017, 9:55:13 AM
high aspd phys viper strike can easily benefit from all three, i imagine the links would look like
VS+MS+MPhys+WED+AddedFire. to run all of them at once (plus probably anger wrath hatred) you'd probably need to go lowlife which is good anyway cause of blood rage buff. you could also run heavy strike as a mob finisher for herald of ash proliferation vs groups.

...i think i'm going to go roll this one right now lol
studying for GGG's C++ technical exam...
Last edited by ログよし on Oct 30, 2014, 10:25:28 PM
Anything that fully converts physical damage to elemental damage,and has a high attackspeed, would probably benefit too, as all of them scales from elemental damage and attack speed nodes.
Better stay in the land of the damned, Exile. Here, even the very words are corrupted by Nightmare.
Can anyone tell me why when i'm running 3 heralds that one of them now shades out saying insufficient mana although they appear to working and you can select them, specifically the lightning one as i also have iron will on it. On the skill tree i have also used some mana reserved reductions and got my Int to 240 (I'm a Ranger), cheers all
"
Dagger66 wrote:
Can anyone tell me why when i'm running 3 heralds that one of them now shades out saying insufficient mana although they appear to working and you can select them, specifically the lightning one as i also have iron will on it. On the skill tree i have also used some mana reserved reductions and got my Int to 240 (I'm a Ranger), cheers all

You have insignificant mana. Heralds each take 25%. So running all three with Iron will will not work

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info