Just found the best map in rampage

I dare someone to post a better one

I'm gonna run it with nemesis. Every monster should theoretically have 2 nem mods, and some should have 3. There is no way to get better odds to get a nemesis-only item. I will also be running with either 258 or 337 rarity depending on how comfortable I am running with low cold res.

I'm so stoked holy christ.
I didn't think that Nemesis mods stack?

Cool map BTW. Flick me an invite and I will waste some of your portals by RIPing almost instantly due to low HP and poor damage mitigation... *ahem*

I mean, flick me an invite.
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
I donno, don't they? I've seen rares with two nem mods in the nemesis map so I assumed. There's nothing that says they can't all have two and some three...
hopefully drops a reef map or 2.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
I'd replace vulnerability with something else but still would give it a 9/10

It has 8 mods I'm not sure there's really much better out there than a relatively harmless curse that gives a ton of % quant
vulnerability and "relatively harmless" shouldn't be used in the same sentence around melee characters.
Last edited by Shagsbeard on Oct 30, 2014, 8:26:29 PM
Unless you're using abyssus, vulnerability really isn't that bad. I'm melee and I barely feel it.
Slap Onslaught on it and report back how many Dunes & Tropical islands it dropped :P

(no, but nice map. glhf)
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
That's awesome, grats.
Ima laugh when you dot get a map back.
Git R Dun!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info