HOW do you sell things on Standard?

Is it just me, or is it impossibly to sell anything on Standard? Had stuff up for weeks before, cheap, and still can't manage to sell a thing. Do I have to have extremely low b/o's, near 40-50% off??? Not going to post what I was trying to sell here as I don't want to make this a trade post, I'm just trying to understand how you guys sell anything. (Yes, I have also tried trade chat for long hours)
What items are you trying to sell? The more expencive the item, the faster it will sell. Every player allready have cheaper stuff. Or play less with mf chars :).
legacy bor and soul taker
I checked your for sale thread and I dont think your items will show their B/O price on xyz the way you have them listed. Most people look for B/O only when it comes to common uniques like these (common for standard at least)

Try changing it so your items are listed like this

~b/o 15 exa

~b/o 15 exa

IGN:Dethklok
lllllDanziGGlllll - 100 Ranger ~ HOGM
Mirror Service: View-thread/2479762
Old:870532
"
I checked your for sale thread and I dont think your items will show their B/O price on xyz the way you have them listed. Most people look for B/O only when it comes to common uniques like these (common for standard at least)

Try changing it so your items are listed like this

~b/o 15 exa

~b/o 15 exa

I will try that thanks
I've made most of my sales either through my shop (w/ BO tags as described), looking at the party board, and watching for WTB messages in trade chat.

I've had little to no luck posting items in trade chat and actually making sales other than orb exchanges.
Theorycrafter/Build Creator for PORTAL guild
@BlightScourge -> guide @ view-thread/1382667 (Retired till Mjolner is fixed)
Lvl 94 Crit Mjolner Marauder
twitch.tv/savagewolves
Low prices, even then it's hard to sell rares

I make most of my currency through big ticket uniques, which don't drop often
Personally, as a buyer, I avoid trade channel on Standard like the plague. It's usually inundated by spammer bot flippers, and it flat out gives me a headache to have it scrolling constantly while I'm in game. I usually just look on xyz if I want something, although I'll check the A3M noticeboard regularly as well, to see if there are any nice quicksell deals on there.

As a seller, I find using procurement + poe.xyz to work out the best.

Can't speak for the legacy BoR, but the price on Soul Taker seems reasonable. You are keeping yourself in "Online" status on poe.xyz, so that buyers can contact you, right? (I tend to forget to reset my status every hour sometimes, especially if I'm running maps back to back). Both BoR and Soultaker are kind of old hat though, so they might be slow to move, just because people are more interested in FoTM gear, and less in pre-1.2 gear.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info