GGG- tell us why race season is so bad.

i think there are many players right now who are downright mad at this seasons races. they are flat out awful.

too long in length, too few in number, seem to have no consideration for different time zones, crappy race rewards ( most of which are completely out of reach for the average racer )

currently im bored of the temp leagues so was looking forward to have my interest peeked by the new race season, how utterly disappointed i was ,,, 4 hour piety??? are u for real ggg??? how many people can divert 4 hours of there time to 1 race. even 2 hour races are retarded.

im sorry ggg i love poe, and i admire what u give us for free, but i think myself and many other players would like to know your reasoning on this current race season...

we need a reply.

This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Just to clarify, you can kill piety at your fastest / safest time then finish leveling to the highest level point bracket. You don't have to play for all 4 hours. Just don't delete your character until it's over and you get your points etc..
Last edited by terrex on Oct 30, 2014, 6:58:07 PM
kurtcobainsshotgun
Current Season Points: 4
anything is everything
You guys ain't gunna beat my average points.
"Minions of your minions are your minion's minions, not your minions." - Mark
Because Kripp is still not playing. :(
Because unless you have a large network of friends feeding and leveling you, a chance does not exist.

The circle is small, and that's why it pisses off more the casual/semi-hc players.

-Time to be funny. The world needs funny right now! Warning: "Might" get you muted.

25 Exalts...oh God my stupidity stuck! Now onto 25 Divines...
Pretty much the defining "hateful post" that they warned us about. Don't like the races? Do something else.
Really I just wanna know why they took out Descent and Descent-Champions :D

(This is my first racing season and I've asked some veteran racer friends and they all agreed that those two races were the shit XD so I'm a bit disappointed that I couldn't play them but it's ok go endless ledge! :d)
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Pretty much the defining "hateful post" that they warned us about. Don't like the races? Do something else.

Yea man, if you dont like race do something else! I dont know like trolling the forums like everyone else.

Spoiler
btw where the fuck is the hateful part in OP? Or disagreeing with decisions is hateful now?
I was just pointing out that OP hasn't even raced this season. Doesn't even know how the boss kill races work. I figured that in order to know if a race season is bad you would have to know how the races work, or have some experience in the season. It's just like most things... the most outraged people are more likely to be the least informed.
anything is everything
Last edited by Manocean on Oct 30, 2014, 8:41:06 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info