RIP to desync :(

"
What the hell would you risk running anything but a 77/78 map on a level 98 for

1. Not everyone got lucky enought to run 77+ maps only.
2. Maybe he wants finish challenge masters lvl 8 or change items in his vorici shop or how to call it.
3. running slowly 77s/78s is almost same as running fast docks, not even joking. If you understand how exp penatly in poe works. You know on lvl 98/99 you can still make 2.5-3.5 milion exp a hour. which is same if you clear 77 maps 10-12 minutes then 3 minute spent selling items & rolling new map. It´s just stupid, but seriously, you can get 99>100 in 100 hours played in docks.

btw. I feel sorry for you OP, I know that feel.
Last edited by NarraX1337 on Oct 31, 2014, 3:50:14 AM
"
Alea wrote:
often is better to continue shooting instead of trying to run away and get desync into the oblivion.

often is better to log out :-) game cheats on you, cheat on it too :P
I lost count how many times i died to desync and crash and dc. -.-' If you want to lvl after lvl 90, skip bosses and dont open boxes except those real good one.
"
apatia77 wrote:
lvl 98, it takes time to get 10%

Oh so this is not hardcore mhm , whatever then you'll catch up .
R.I.P 4.B.
Softcore or hardcore?
What I really hate is watching the same monster come into a room, stand still and take no damage from your hits, then disappear. Then, repeat that 5+ times. >:(
so what death number 218 who cares just press resurrect at checkpoint like all the other 217 times
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
"
ventiman wrote:
so what death number 218 who cares just press resurrect at checkpoint like all the other 217 times

Hey, the previous 217 were special to me.
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
Last edited by Pyrokar on Oct 31, 2014, 10:03:33 AM
Wow someone died to desync, such news.
So you mean to tell me you didn't react in any form to yourself dying within 15 seconds? That's enough to:

- logout
- setup a tp and go to town
- Simply kill the monsters you've been getting teleported to 3 times.

It's not hard to notice when you are desynched and also not hard to notice what caused it. Man up.

And no he didn't die to desync He died because he didn't react accordingly to himself being desynced.
Last edited by Xantaria on Oct 31, 2014, 2:44:06 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info