RIP to desync :(

Was doing daily Vorici mission, got teleported like 3 times to a small room in like 15 sec and a bunch of mobs killed me in no time. 15 hours of xp farming wasted :(
IGN - Sparky_RAMPAGE
15 hours? Are you level 140?
"just for try, for see and for know"
lvl 98, it takes time to get 10%
IGN - Sparky_RAMPAGE
"
apatia77 wrote:
Was doing daily Vorici mission, got teleported like 3 times to a small room in like 15 sec and a bunch of mobs killed me in no time. 15 hours of xp farming wasted :(

Lies...no one has ever died in that situation...Desync is a myth imagined by Blizz employees.

SS or never happened....
I need more candy....
-Time to be funny. The world needs funny right now! Warning: "Might" get you muted.

25 Exalts...oh God my stupidity stuck! Now onto 25 Divines...
"
MourningBlade wrote:
"
apatia77 wrote:

Lies...no one has ever died in that situation...Desync is a myth imagined by Blizz employees.

SS or never happened....
I need more candy....

because didnt happen on you yet.
Complaining is for the weak.
Selfie Selfish.
Yes desync does happen and it sucks, the people who deny it are trolling and blame you for having a potato pc.
On my way from 91 to 92 i died on 99% in similar situatuation, because i experience this a lot of times since i play flicker i usually try to exit login screen when i see i'm totally desynched and even /oos is not helping. Ofc even exit login screen is slow for some situations there is clearly no solution, rly annoying
"
apatia77 wrote:
lvl 98, it takes time to get 10%

Well then that genuinely sucks, sorry you had to pay the price of GGGs bad decisions :(
"just for try, for see and for know"
"
apatia77 wrote:

yeah. Path of Exiles have poor coding lines. Thats why people keep experiencing desyncs, rubber band and bugs.

Dont feel bad about it. take your time off and stop playing for a while.

Ignore the trolls hanging around in the forum, they will do you no good both in-game and in-forum. lol
Race? Season points? Nah. Not my thing.
"
"
apatia77 wrote:

yeah. Path of Exiles have poor coding lines. Thats why people keep experiencing desyncs, rubber band and bugs.

Dont feel bad about it. take your time off and stop playing for a while.

Ignore the trolls hanging around in the forum, they will do you no good both in-game and in-forum. lol

+1 The fanboys are the worst.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info