Good item drops are way too high

So i was playing standard today... I played a white dried lake, and this dropped omg

so i was on fire and opened a 70 map !!!!! (yes i know, im crazy)

and suddenly, i got:

So i was like what the fuck im going to delete all my standard shits and play only rampage. So i started a gorge map and .............

ALREADY CRAFTED? is this bug?

No i dont think so. this is because loot system is broken and we get way too many good rare items..............

TLDR: Nerf good affixes please, we faceroll all content with 1h playtime. I feel like this is torchlight or diablo............
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I feel like you're trying to make some kind of point by saying you dropped legacy-mod items in a map today, but it definitely got lost along the way.

So like, what's your point?
A comprehensive, easy on the eyes loot filter:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1245785

Need a chill group exiles to hang with? Join us:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1251403
"
Antnee wrote:
I feel like you're trying to make some kind of point by saying you dropped legacy-mod items in a map today, but it definitely got lost along the way.

So like, what's your point?

I just like sarcasm
Last edited by sanleon on Oct 30, 2014, 7:02:26 PM
He saw the troll-thread titled "Map drop rates are too high" and is probably hoping for a negative reaction from the OP of that one. He cannot possibly be serious.
May your maps be bountiful, exile
"
treffnix wrote:
He saw the troll-thread titled "Map drop rates are too high" and is probably hoping for a negative reaction from the OP of that one. He cannot possibly be serious.

I think so :)
"
"
treffnix wrote:

I think so :)

game is shit, but we still play it. thats just how it is xD
"Path of nurfs" - LVL 100 + LVL 100 + LVL 100 ENDGAME REAVER
"1.3.0 Path of nurfs 3. expansion"
Shops: 1031762,774343,883462,371756,1091096,1099789,1260674
Reaver Videos: https://www.youtube.com/user/velo1337/videos
not-so-elaborate way to troll the "map drops are too high" thread.
I disagree with that thread, but I also disagree with trolling around in Feedback.

and as for that "Torchlight" gag, go try Tarroch's Tomb man, Synergies Darkness Falls, or just Vanilla NG+ on Elite Difficulty. you'll get your ass kicked.
such faceroll. much bullshit.
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
Last edited by johnKeys on Oct 31, 2014, 6:39:36 AM
"
danisonxtc wrote:

This statement may very well be the answer to everything posted in these forums...
"
majesw wrote:
"
danisonxtc wrote:

This statement may very well be the answer to everything posted in these forums...

Agreed. On both statements.

Probably because the depth in this game is unrivaled so it is very intrigueing to see, try, and sometimes actually accomplish new things.

However the implementation is unrivaled too, just on the negative side instead of the positive side.
echo "The world is full of smart people" |sed -e 's/smart people/sheep/'
"
treffnix wrote:

I dont care about op of that thread. However you got i posted this because of that thread

How did you guess it? Im amazed it is so difficult!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info