Ways to improve Endless Ledge

I don't know what should be done to improve EL, but i would like to be able to run through a zone of dischargers, freeze pulse dudes, lightning trapper dudes and proxy shield evangelists without suddenly getting a surprise hasted pack of ele weakness cold snapper ambushers (by far the worst mob in EL).

Some humble feedback:

I would like to be able to target down that discharger that on my screen is next to me but really isn't, without sitting there swinging into empty air 5 times while every mob on the screen that isn't next to me is beating on me.

I would like GGG to slap upside the head whoever was in charge of the decision to blindly increase EL mob density without paying any heed to specialty units like dischargers. Like, a really good slap. Make him think about it for a week or two.

Drag all EL related files into the recycling bin, and then empty it.
"
tagpt wrote:
I don't know what should be done to improve EL, but i would like to be able to run through a zone of dischargers, freeze pulse dudes, lightning trapper dudes and proxy shield evangelists without suddenly getting a surprise hasted pack of ele weakness cold snapper ambushers (by far the worst mob in EL).

2muchfun
i admire your effort terrex i really do but there is no point in having those feedback threads looking on this season desaster they dont care about feedback

everyone said its a bad idea to spawn act 3 monster in area 2+ has it changed ?
instead of balancing the sword in descent they delete the racetype
hudding in bursts is even more popular now

feedback in the racesection has no impact at all
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
"
ventiman wrote:
i admire your effort terrex i really do but there is no point in having those feedback threads looking on this season desaster they dont care about feedback

everyone said its a bad idea to spawn act 3 monster in area 2+ has it changed ?
instead of balancing the sword in descent they delete the racetype
hudding in bursts is even more popular now

feedback in the racesection has no impact at all

indeed. hudding is popular in every race mode though.
GGG doesn't only need a competent graphics programmer.

Perfect second area just as 60% of the races.....
Cold Snap+Ele Weakness, Discharge, Freezing Pulse, Puncture, LA......

Oh yeah don't forget the RIP thanks like 12 arcers around me.

"We want player's being able to dodge projectiles..."

Yeah sure and then you create undodgeable bullshit such as arc.

And then the Devs wonder why players hate their "great" game.

638 life 35 light res, 1 shot by a discharger. YEeeeaaaaaaaa I love having no chance.
"
terrex wrote:
638 life 35 light res, 1 shot by a discharger. YEeeeaaaaaaaa I love having no chance.

Heh i got 1 shot by a sewers champ discharger in a Piety race, was a bit surprised. 518hp 37 lit res.
SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707
Oomg

"
Qarl wrote:
Version 1.2.4c
  • Added Spark, Viper Strike, Molten Strike and Summon Raging Spirits to the Provisions chest in Endless Ledge race events.
I don't see: - Grapplers, Devourers, Arcers only spawn in areas level 14+.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info