"
KoTao wrote:
Upgrade the provisions chest to contain the following:

- One of each starter 2h weapon
- Two of each starter 1h weapon
- One of each starter quiver
- One of each lvl 1-4 active skill
- One medium life and one medium mana flask

Aha, now this i really like. Well, except the L4 flasks.

The missing gems and base items are arbitrary anyway, just give us access to everything. 1 of each 1h is probably enough.
SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707
Last edited by unsane on Oct 31, 2014, 3:49:00 PM
also, provision boxes similar to descent champs where you have you select from an inventory would be nice. not sure what the point is of having so many items drop at the beginning.

-HeaT
youtube.com/heatfury
twitch.tv/heatzgaming
how about you just remove this boring rng shitfest that nobody likes?
Last edited by janimauk on Oct 31, 2014, 5:29:19 PM
Remove Shadow?
Endless Ledge has Potential and i like the Race personally. But what i dont like is the shitload of RNG that this Race has. As a Caster, especially since Lightning Tendrils has been added to EL, its definately easier to get what you need. But as a Melee you need constant weapon Upgrades to compete with Casters. Since there are no Vendor Recipes its like the old Season 3ish Racing. When you didnt get Transmutes/alcs you´re fucked.

I think adding some guaranteed drops to the Bosses or adding more Provision Chests like in the Descent Races could reduce the amount of RNG needed to get the Race going.

Unfortunately when you get Bad Zones early even when youre gear is good you cant progress as much as you could when your zones are easy. Often i get the Arcer witches/Dischargers and mostly combined with Necros and a bad curse (Ele Weakness, Conductivity) in the second till 4th level. And then, without proper potions, you are Dead.

When you get to higher level, the hard zones are not as hard as early, because your Character is much stronger and has access to resist rings which reduces the amount of Damage taken drastically.

Bad Zones slow you down so much because getting a second quicksilver is not the case most of the time. And you are forced to wear a shield and/or a Body Armour because you dont wanna RIP.

cheers
NurbelST Level 97 Low Life Animate Weapon (Standart)
DerNurbler Level 96 Low Life Animate Weapon (Talisman/Standart)
Animate_Weapon_for_Life (Essence)

"
janimauk wrote:

i like it *shrug*

-HeaT
youtube.com/heatfury
twitch.tv/heatzgaming
"
HeaT1 wrote:
"
janimauk wrote:

i like it *shrug*

-HeaT

no you don't
[quote="Hilbert"]
CT should be around the art of PKing and not griefing lower levels.
[/quote]
http://www.twitch.tv/zoroxo123
12 min burst endless ledge
"
Pam wrote:
+blamt
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact
"
janimauk wrote:

This.

First people suggested to rebalance the damage of A3(x) mobs such as Dischargers but GGG ignored it now nobody wants to see those crapmobs in early zones.

"
Pam wrote:

0,5 minute burst endless ledge would be far better.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info