Say one word how you feel about the farming exploit

Please fix this GGG

You can easily determine if a Corrupted Zone did spwan through pressing F1 and watching the frame time, every docks are has the same frame time when you spawn at the waypoint, if thers a corrupted zone, you will see a much higher frame time, try it out yourself go into docks and create new areas until you see the frame time going much higher than usual, and you will have a corrupted area, Its boring, its annoying but its the best way to famr for them. It has becomes the next city of sarn boring repetitive stuff you are forced to do because drops in map are far worse, and this is a method to get guaranteed currency.

Not that i dont like the grind, but not knowing if its here and searching whole docks, or doing maps or Boss runs instead is more fun

Discuss!

Spoiler
if the mods would stop moving serious threads then, they and me, would have less work to do
I'm a savage, I'm a king
I fought deceivers
I conquered evil
working as intended

who wouldn't want to min max ggg's stupid rng?
You aren't forced to do anything. You do it to yourself. I am gladly not taking part in any of that fragment farming bs.
"
terrex wrote:
You aren't forced to do anything. You do it to yourself. I am gladly not taking part in any of that fragment farming bs.

This :)
And It's not an exploit it's how the game is; The game has to load the stuff so the frames and such get adjusted due to the loading

So it determines that their can be

1) Masters
2) Boxes
3) Corrupted

It decides on one of the 3 it's not a 100% to be a corrupted zone It's completely and always random

In most cases GGG will never touch this because it's how the engine is.
I love teddy bears.
It is an exploit, but that doesn't mean it's cheating. You're using information that your character shouldn't have access to. If that's your thing, go for it. It turns the game into a job though... a job I would quit.
Can't stop what the engine does bro lol
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
holy shit this is going to be a mess for GGG to cleanup.

thread should be erased promptly to mitigate damage, that or use aegis.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
There are 2 ways to fix this... the OP upgrades his computer and stops using F1 when he goes into the dock... or GGG makes a standard 4 second load time for everyone and every zone to mask what could be in there.
Last edited by IamtheAxeMan on Oct 30, 2014, 12:45:32 PM
"
StormHunter wrote:
boring repetitive stuff you are forced to do

Disagree.
GGG - Why you no?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info