WTH? Gemmcutter box drops nothing

So just got my 1st 20% quality gemcutter box and it was blue, used a regal on it, the regal gave a shit mod... and not 1 gem dropped from this box.

Why even put in boxes if nothing will drop. This just killed me from buying another pack this week.

I am pissed at this.
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
not even 1 crap gem I could vendor for a GCP.

You know that feeling of fuck ya, a once in a game play roll and nothing drops. Fuck this.

And I have NEVER had nothing drop from a GCB ever before. and no there is no way it would be stuck in the walls.

Edit... I almost used an exalt orb on the box too, glad I didn't.

I have never felt this disappointed at any time ever in any game I have ever played, until that box dropped nothing.

That roll cost 10 alts, an aug and a regal... not to mention the 100s of alt I have used on other gemcutter boxes trying to get a % roll on it.
Last edited by IamtheAxeMan on Oct 30, 2014, 12:08:42 PM
So I guess there is no point in rolling boxes anymore, because when you finally get the rarest roll on a box, it can drop nothing.

All the other orbs that I used on other boxes means nothing now. This just killed a small piece of fun in the game for me. Not worth rolling boxes if you are going to get shit on with the 1 in 10k roll (or what ever it is)

There is no point, and right now I really don't feel like playing.

All that time and effort (alt orbs are not free) in all my other GCB for that one roll has been wasted, and I'll never use another alt orb on any Box again. Nice big FU to a paying customer or any player.
Last edited by IamtheAxeMan on Oct 30, 2014, 12:33:22 PM
That sucks man...
Sounds like a bug to me...
I've had boxes drop nothing before but not a gemcutters...
That's awful.
Probably spawned in an area where it couldn't create drops. Move on.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Probably spawned in an area where it couldn't create drops. Move on.

Screenshot of where the box was sitting

Last edited by IamtheAxeMan on Oct 30, 2014, 12:56:52 PM
I would be ticked if that happened. Not too long ago I had a 14% quality gemcutters box drop a ton of gems. It was so awesome.
Standard Forever
"
iamstryker wrote:
I would be ticked if that happened. Not too long ago I had a 14% quality gemcutters box drop a ton of gems. It was so awesome.

I am ticked... tomorrow I had planned on upgrading to the Master supporter pack and getting my pumpkin head.... I don't think I am going to do it now. Like I said, I have never been so disappointed in any video game ever until that box dropped nothing. Made all my other rolls on all other GCB boxes over the year meaningless.
Last edited by IamtheAxeMan on Oct 30, 2014, 1:33:12 PM
RNG is a fucking troll.
but I do hope we are talking about a bug in this case.
have you tried sending this to GGG as a bug report?
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
"
johnKeys wrote:
RNG is a fucking troll.
but I do hope we are talking about a bug in this case.
have you tried sending this to GGG as a bug report?

Bug or no bug I still get nothing. Even if someone handed me a bunch of random 20% gems, the excitement of getting that one roll and seeing the drops has been lost...

I know they read the feedback, but I don't know if this is a bug or not. So if the moderator feels it is a bug, I am sure it will go to the right place.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info