So RUDE!

Gosh.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Not as bad as 'offer'.

No where near as bad.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
offer for my drillneck?? :x
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Yeah its really annoying.
Need to push 2 button, soo much effort! kappa
Level 100 Ranger fb_stnemesis
Level 100 Witch fb_HungarianWitch
Level 100 Scion fb_scioonn
In game mostly at CEST 6PM-8PM (not every day), except weekends
"
FadeXF wrote:
As a Canadian - I have noticed a lot of lost social decorum lately - a prime example on my streets typically these clowns park a massive truck on both sides - completely opposite each other... leaving space for 1 vehicle to pass at a time. Well - being the polite Canuck that I am, I always defer to the oncoming person... and lately I've noticed a very sad trend of not even acknowledging I existed and did a nice thing for you. No wave. No flick of the lights. Just, I guess, an expectation that maybe I didn't even give them a foot rub... the royal highness's that they are.

It really doesn't surprise me in video games the same direction - it used to be you would be very polite and nice - back in the day. I think I can pinpoint the very second that anonymous ass-hattery started: the day they released global 5man instances. I'm serious. Think back in your gaming history. Before that point, people actually RELIED on their online persona, because once you black listed yourself there were no server transfers... no name changes... no one would group with you if you were an ass. That all changed the moment they introduced a more global cross server concepts. And since then, that has spread it's toxic seed to all online games. It's now become the "norm" to be a dick. If you are nice, you are often just someone to prey on.

So much sad truth : (
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1158669

Cyclone MARA Beginners and Advanced Guide.
"
FadeXF wrote:
As a Canadian - I have noticed a lot of lost social decorum lately - a prime example on my streets typically these clowns park a massive truck on both sides - completely opposite each other... leaving space for 1 vehicle to pass at a time. Well - being the polite Canuck that I am, I always defer to the oncoming person... and lately I've noticed a very sad trend of not even acknowledging I existed and did a nice thing for you. No wave. No flick of the lights. Just, I guess, an expectation that maybe I didn't even give them a foot rub... the royal highness's that they are.

It really doesn't surprise me in video games the same direction - it used to be you would be very polite and nice - back in the day. I think I can pinpoint the very second that anonymous ass-hattery started: the day they released global 5man instances. I'm serious. Think back in your gaming history. Before that point, people actually RELIED on their online persona, because once you black listed yourself there were no server transfers... no name changes... no one would group with you if you were an ass. That all changed the moment they introduced a more global cross server concepts. And since then, that has spread it's toxic seed to all online games. It's now become the "norm" to be a dick. If you are nice, you are often just someone to prey on.

dam yo that's deep
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
offer for my drillneck?? :x

1 scroll fragment.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
thank you
Jeeze, don't really care about that. I like these ones...

Dude: how much for x?
Me: 5c
Dude: wat!?! F#%^ you, its worth maybe one. F*%#ing rippoff.
5 mins later...
Dude: whatever, i'll take it for 5, need to level.
Me: price is now 6, high demand and all.
Dude: Go f=#% yourself!
Me: [x] mute

Kidz deez dayz.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info