I_NO see, not fat fat.

i'll pitch in for that. whos making the kickstarter?
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
Moonyu wrote:
I would start playing again to own the Red Axe of Bex

Baiting Charan's deep pocket's? A classic.

Red Axe of Bex

- Ignore list is endless
- automatically puts people on the ignore list that use "offer?" and "hodor" cross realm
- disables global chat from the game entirely
- can be worn in off-slot

"She whispers sweet words in your ear, but talk slander and you must fear the axe of bex is near"

Peace,

-Boem-

(would buy for some ex early in the league :O )
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
"
PAX probably saved me from the red Axe of Bex.

That said, there is nothing cool about smoking, kids.

That had BETTER be an upcoming unique that you've designed.

WTB Red Axe of Bex 25 ex

Diggin your new name. Too many probations?^^

Bex is awesome and deserves that axe. :)
Before I pledge money to get a new Unique design that will expedited of course, we need to nail down some stats.

First is one handed or two handed? strongly feel two handed as shields are for wusses and noobs will being crying to duel wield it.

Then there is the matter of possible links. Two handed, so six linked, but that's not much to ask for. All white gems slots.

Ignores armor, energy shield and can not dodge.

Does no actual damage, but monsters that return from being probated are skittish and hide in a corner whining about it.

Any others?
The trick to not getting banned is to not push it too far, or if you are going to, go balls out and make it too silly to be taken seriously. The in between gets murky, and hard to call. You cant convey subtlety with text, so be obvious.
HAIL SATAN!
I missed the exchanges that led to the probs, but I get the feeling one of them was not as deserving as the rest.

This time.

And no its not you Bhavv.
"
Moonyu wrote:
I missed the exchanges that led to the probs, but I get the feeling one of them was not as deserving as the rest.

This time.

Its standard jackassery, nothing new or amazing.
HAIL SATAN!
"
Moonyu wrote:

This time.

I appreciate the solidarity
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
Moonyu wrote:

This time.

Correct, i am clueless as well. Maybe we missed something in another section and it was OT un-related, your a better forum stalker then me, you do the digging.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Shes still very upset about it so pretty sure you won't see her awhile here :(
I love teddy bears.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info