Rarity on Vaal skill gems

vaal summon skeletons is a pretty weak vaal gem anyway since vaal haste is better in groups and the vaal skeletons need full linkage to do enough damage and tank enough damage to be justifiable

1 link vaal grace/haste/discipline all day
"
holocaustus wrote:
The one you need/want is always rarer than the rest.

Been looking for Vaal Grace forever; last one I was missing. Ended up buying it for 1C. Fuck self-found.

well it only took me 4 vaal orbs to convert a grace to vaal grace.

and it's a great vaal gem.

one of the best for a 2H build.
"
Saltychipmunk wrote:
vaal summon skeletons is a pretty weak vaal gem anyway since vaal haste is better in groups and the vaal skeletons need full linkage to do enough damage and tank enough damage to be justifiable

1 link vaal grace/haste/discipline all day

I have been using Vaal Summon Skeletons with no supports since the beginning and even though they will not last long they give me enough assist for me to finish the bosses off and Im at level 86 doing level 74 maps. You could say I have built my Scion to rely on Vaal SS to get me out of a tight spots without solely relying on them to do the work for me. At only 2.5k life they have gotten me out of many tight spots. But it all falls on ones prefrences I see it as all skills are good ones and bad ones. I have been in search for Vaal Haste maybe one day it will rain Vaal Haste Gems :)
Last edited by mapofsd on Oct 31, 2014, 4:00:49 PM
Do Vaal skellies scale with your minion passives? Been thinking about trying it on my summoner for a while now.
"
Shmez wrote:
Do Vaal skellies scale with your minion passives? Been thinking about trying it on my summoner for a while now.

yes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info