Map/area summary

Hiya!
I'm one of those freaks who likes to fully clear maps. I would absolutely love 2 quality of life improvements:

1. If there are less than 20 monsters left, let me have Tora's monster-compass so I find them.

2. Allow a summary of what is currently known about the map. Right now it's only "Number of monsters left".
How about
- No of crates/chests/etc... seen but not yet opened.
- List of items dropped but not yet picked up.
- master or corrupted area encountered.
- etc...

Of course, I want only info about stuff that has already happened, not stuff like "There is a strongbox/corrupted area/ master in this map" upon entering the map. I'd just like a little help to decide when to consider the map "done".
May your maps be bountiful, exile
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Would be interesting if it told you about unique items or currency you didn't even notice drop.

I've noticed streamers die, come back, and find something only because they had died. (Not sure why they weren't playing hardcore, but probably for challenges.)

Knowing my luck, when I finally get a mirror drop, it'll drop off screen and I'll never even notice it.
That was exactly what I had in mind with the list of dropped items. I'm always worried about missing a great drop, as there are so few and some of my damage is off screen...
One and only bump in the hope of getting more opinions

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info