Underrate Uniques

I feel these are fairly unused/passed over uniques.
Guild Leader - LÉGÄCY

POE is happy good luck fun time for great imperialistic leaders!
Can anyone teach me how to use infernal mantle? How do you avoid or tolerate the 100% increased spell damage?
"
TherosPherae wrote:

And of course, the Cloak I mentioned earlier. It synergizes well with Mokou's and that one Berek's ring, it's got ignite chance, it's affordable, and it's got about half the percentage physical damage mitigation of a LC - which you'd think would make it at least 1/4 the cost, but for some reason this tends to run at a chaos. Oh well, more for me.

It provides even better mitigation if you run AA with it.

Love this thing. Carried me to mid 40 couple of times when leveling for the challenge leagues back. SPLASH!
I AM MAD
ZAP!ZAP!ZAP! ME SOOO WIZZARD!
"
Deadpeng wrote:
Can anyone teach me how to use infernal mantle? How do you avoid or tolerate the 100% increased spell damage?

I used to run it with a MOM Incinerate build + Mana Leech and Saffels. Not sure how that would hold up now after the leech and Saffel nerfs. CoD is probably the better choice anyway.
Shop closed until further notice. Check out my Dominus musical tribute instead:
https://soundcloud.com/hackproducer0815/dominus

Lvl 53 bow that thanks to its built in pierce is absolutelly perfect for lightning arrow/ice shot mass aoe clears. People are afraid of 'no leech' but this is easily solved with thiefs torment (and poachers mark if that is not enough).

One has to build around it - true - and the numbers arent great. But ability to ditch Chain gem and still have extreme pack clear speed puts it on equal footing with 300pdps harbringers. Easily. Opportunity cost of not picking pierce nodes/gem/quiver

Give it a try. Chain/gmp is still very good but i simply prefer the control pierce setup gives.
"
Deadpeng wrote:

With EB it's easy, with CI and Hybrid a bit trickier.
My hybrid witch has 3.4k and 4.6k ES and uses Infernal Mantle and Clarity+Herald of Ice only. It keeps me at around 50% of mana pool. Not using mana leech, just a high level clarity will do (using a 6L also).

However with EB clarity is way easier on the mana pool and you can run Purity of Choice + Herald with minimal invesment into aura mana reserve reduction.
[2.2] The Vampire - Tanky 2H Axe Slayer Duelist - /view-thread/1611662
Last edited by Mannoth on Oct 31, 2014, 6:52:38 AM
"
Spede_P wrote:
"
TherosPherae wrote:

And of course, the Cloak I mentioned earlier. It synergizes well with Mokou's and that one Berek's ring, it's got ignite chance, it's affordable, and it's got about half the percentage physical damage mitigation of a LC - which you'd think would make it at least 1/4 the cost, but for some reason this tends to run at a chaos. Oh well, more for me.

It provides even better mitigation if you run AA with it.

Yeah, and I usually do, since AA's sustainable even at lower levels with EB.

One of the neat tricks I learned with my build that runs Cloak and double Mokou's is to turn the AA off when running a low-level area, burn my way through everything with the Mokou's buff on almost constantly, then switch it back on when I need the defense in a higher-level area or a bossfight.

I've used this several times and loved it, especially if you're going a cold/lightning build... but the utility of this is for the huge mana boost (esp a top roll one). The flat 150 to max mana, plus the return when damaged, makes it a solid leveling choice if you have mana problems or want to run a higher Arctic Armour.
Chris Wilson: "Today was the proudest day of my life."
"
TherosPherae wrote:

Best leveling helm in the game if you need offense, mana regen, or if you just plain don't need the res from Goldrim.

I'd have linked my 15/15 Asenath's and pretty much said the same, as I do in every one of these 'underrated uniques' or 'best levelling uniques' threads.

Fuck it, why not, it's so worth it.

Bawse helm.
Get ya res elsewhere, or don't get it, but embrace the awesome of Asenath.
Casually casual.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info